Here an Alpha, There a Alpha. Every mate is a Alpha! (Rant)

I am tired of this stupid idea every one has, apparently EVERY FUCKING MATE has to be a alpha! Seriously what is up with you people? Why does every male mate have to be a alpha? 

Is it the power?

The title?

Or the fact it makes him possessive over his mate? 

Either way its so fucking annoying! DO NOT MAKE EVERY MATE A ALPHA/LUNA. 

Let me repeat myself for all you ignorant people. DO NOT make every mate a Alpha/Luna. 

If you have a story on here and the male mate is a Alpha, please….please stop! Of course you could write about a mate who is a Alpha but if that’s the case, I want a original story/plot. 

Originality is the key.

What the hell is going on in your heads. Honestly I have no clue because I too started off writing with a Alpha mate. Yes I said it, I am just as guilty as you are. BUT I went above and beyond to create a original story. 

Don’t half-ass a story, writing isn’t something you can just do. it’s a lifestyle, a passion, a career. If you just write shit down and say it was your best I have to tell you something. 

Fuck off. 

Your writing is probably just a copy of another story, same plot different character names. (no offence) 

<< What to NOT do >>

-Do not make the mate a Alpha

-Do not make the mate a Luna

-Do NOT make the male mate super possessive, ignorant or controlling. 

-Copy someone else’s story plot, then change character names claiming its original. (seriously don’t do this!)

<< What TO do >>

- Make the female a higher rank than the male.

-Make the male anything but possessive, ignorant and controlling.

- IF YOU HONESTLY MUST MAKE THE MALE A ALPHA, make your story interesting by making it original. 

That’s right! Originality can let you slide by critiqes. It could help you in the long run, your story may be similar to everyone else’s but its still original. 

Give me a original plot.

Give me a original character. 

WE WANT A ORIGINAL STORY.

Do you know how many Werewolf books i have read on this? Do you know how many are almost the exact same? I actually did a little test a while ago. 

8/10 Werewolf storys i randomly picked had a Alpha/Luna mate....8/10 guys! that is alot.

But wait theres more! 

Of those 8 storys, 5 were basically the same story, different character names...

Now your probably like, your a liar.

Do the test yourself. Type in werewolf in the search. Pick ten random storys. By random i mean go down a few pages, find a popular one, a uncommon one and a new story. Mix up the storys so they truely are random. Read the Descriptions now...

Exactly, now if you did what i asked you would know. I still have one question as to why so many of you choose to write with a Alpha mate?

Do you guys enjoy reading about the same alpha, different name? Because i know i don't.

Its me, StudMuffin signing off with the Don't make every mate a fuckin' Alpha rant. 

seriously if you are thinking of writing a story like this, go above and beyond to make it different.