Chapter 10:

Chanel ^

*********

Kjayy

Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? You can ride my face until you dripping cum. Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah? Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah?

I kept looking over at Chanel as I drove. She was blushing like crazy while squeezing her thighs together. I know that song brought back memories of us.

"You know I can handle that for you right?" I asked glancing over towards her every so often. I bit my lip, driving with one hand, and the other on her thigh.

"Handle what?" She asked.

"You need ya pussy licked? Ask daddy and you know he got you." I said licking my lips.

"Shut up Kjayy." She said moving my hand from her thigh then crossing her legs. "Just get me home. Please and thanks."

"Yeah, aight." I said leaning up whipping a corner. I picked her up from work since her car had to be towed since it wouldn't start. She called Karma, but of course baby sis looked at for a nigga and told me.

"Thanks, Kjayy." She said as I held the door open for her.

"Anytime." I said watching her ass she as leaned back in to get her bag.

"Aye, just so you know if you get too sexually frustrated me and my mans down here are glad to help." She rolled her eyes as a smile played on her face.

"See ya, Kjayy."

"Yeah I'll be seeing you for sure, CK."

*

Chanel

"Ugh!" I whined.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Karma asked as she drove me to get my car.

"I'm horny!"

She glanced over at me then back at the road as she busted out laughing.

"Bitch it ain't funny! It's only so much my removable shower head can do."

"Ew bitch!" She said still laughing.

"Well it's been years and I be needing some type of release."

"I'ma call Kjayy so he can dick you down." She said pulling out her phone.

"You better not."

"To late." She said as it rung through the speaker.

"What's up baby sis?" His deep voice came through the phone making my stomach tighten. I tried to snatch the phone but she only moved it away.

"Ya girl Nelly said she need the dick. She said her removable shower head ain't doing the job no more."

He was quiet for awhile before he busted out laughing. "Aye she want the dick or the mouth she gotta come to me. I'm at the shop til midnight."

"You heard the man." Karma said after he hung up.

*

I sat in my car outside of the shop.

Was I really gonna do this?

Do I really want to take our relationship back down that road?

Multiple questions ran through my head on whether I was making the right decision or not.

I sighed making my decision. I still love this man.

A knock on the window made me jump.

I looked over and seen Kjayy smirking. He opened the door grabbing my hand pulling me out. "You been sitting out here forever." He pulled me towards him only for me to pull back.

"CK, I told you if you want it I got you." He said pulling me back near him lifting me up this time making my legs go around his waist. He slammed the car door walking into the shop with me still in his arms.

Kaine was sitting at the front smirking at me. I stuck my middle finger up at him as Kjayy headed to his office in the back.

"I'll hold off ya clients big bruh." Kaine yelled after us.

"Appreciate it." Kjayy said before shutting and locking the door and pressing me against it.

"So you miss it, huh?"

....