Chapter 1: Who Am I'm

Hi I'm Lilly. Ima tell you about my life, don't judge and don't laugh. Some of this is base off of a real story. But I'm Lilly I'm 12 years old 6th grade middle school. I live in Miami by south beach it's pretty hot but it's cool. I have friends some but just remember you can't call everybody your friend. There's all different kinds of people everybody not the same, some people hide things so others wouldn't know. But here's my story.

*Flashback*
April.14.01

Awww look at the cute little baby. She's perfect look at her little brown eyes. This was the day I was born. It was one of my mom favorite day of her life. Giving birth to me. Alright let's skip farther in life. So yeah I'm the only child I get spoiled a lot anything I want I got it. But I always obeyed my mom. My dad was somewhere didn't know exactly where but he was somewhere having a good or bad time. I never really knew my dad it was me and my mom. My mom have a well paid job so she takes care the both of us. Mostly I'm either at home or hanging with friends. As life goes on I realized everybody not who they say there are. School was always drama every second you turned drama drama drama I mean I was never in the mist of it but it happened. At school there's fake and real friends I mean you can't call everybody your friend right. You can't trust everybody sometimes you can't even trust family members. At school some people didn't really like me for no reason I was a shy and quiet girl didn't get into trouble, I always did my work and been good.

Summer 2013

So it was the last day of school Yayy! No more work no more drama just free from everything. It's the middle of the summer and I met new people it was nice meeting new people. But also I met this boy yeah a boy. We talked over the summer we saw each other over the summer it was nice. But as we started getting closer we made it official in august the was the best boyfriend ever. I didn't like how we didn't go to the same school but our relationship was ok I guess we argue a little but made up the next day. We hung out with each other a lot it's like i just loved him so much until...... My grandma was having problems she was in and out of the hospital I hated seeing her like that it hurt me a lot but I know I had to be strong. The whole time Jaden was always there beside me to make me happy. My life was going ok until.... Me and Jaden broke up our relationship lasted only a month. He left me for football he said he was taking it to the next level. So I was depressed for months upset I just didn't show it. I didn't know what to do so I decided to do the unthinkable just give up on everything I got tired of feeling this way everyday I just didn't know what to do. *Smile Today,Cry Tomorrow*