Chapter 4

* Liza's POV *

Dinner was Amazing last night, after that we had went to an arcade where John just HAD to show me what a little boy he could be. We had a blast last night and i couldn't of asked for anything better. I rolled over in bed only to bump into someone, " Well good morning baby, sleep well? " I smiled at the voice of him and rolled to face him kissing his nose. " Of course i did, your here. " I said smiling and he kissed my lips. We both got up and i went into the kitchen to make breakfast while he showered. When he got out he came over to me and helped me make breakfast. Today was gonna be another Amazing day.

* Ashley's POV *

I woke up to my amazing husband by my side and touched my stomach seeing a baby bump start to form. Vixy was now 7 months pregnant and i was only 5, we got along well and suprisingly my hormones have been like no one elses. I'm nice, and normally not at all hungry. I'm different from most pregnant women, as for Vixy she's gone nuts. She's so worried something's gonna go wrong, but Nick always calms her down. I have a feeling they are gonna be together forever. I got up and noticed Cody wasn't beside me, i went into the kitchen an seen a purple envelope with my name in Cody's beautiful cursive handwriting on it. I smiled and opened it,

Ash-

Aha! You really thought your beloved husband was gonna write you a letter? Let's get this straight. Cody's mine. Married or not, children or not. I have Cody now, i mean he seems so much more happier with me and not you. Why did he even marry you, oh wait i know! Because it was for the money, You really think Cody loves you? Yeah. Okay.

- Layla. xoxo

I crumpled up the letter, Cody does love me. She's a lying, cheating, bitchy, Whore. I hope she dies. I went into my bedroom and put my ring gear on, along with fighting gloves. I walked out with a pissed off look and got some strange glances. I got to Layla's room and kicked open the door forward so it fell straight into her room. 

" Cody isn't yours bitch, Now. " Kelly came running in and tackled her. Thank the heavenly lord. I grabbed Cody who looked drugged up and he kept apologizing. I knew he had no clue what was going on, but i know he knew me and he was apologizing for something he didn't even do. Kelly helped me get Cody out the door and we could see Layla laying there, Everyone came and crowded her room. Looking inside to see what happened, Kelly and I got Cody to a doctor. 

The doctor checked Cody and gave him a sleeping pill so the drugs would go away while he slept. I sat there and put my head in my hands as Kelly came over and rubbed my back softly. " If he was drugged and he did anything with her, it wasn't his fault. " Kelly said and i nodded as if saying i know. I took my head out of my hands and set my chin on them looking at Cody.  Kelly looked at me, " I know you want to fight Layla. But for one you quit because of the doctor, and now you can only go out to ringside with Cody or to make announcements that Vince wouldlike you to do. and two Your Pregnant! I'll see if Vince can schedule me a match againest her and let me win. " I laughed at her and smiled," thanks Kells. " I said and she smiled and nodded.

It took about a good two hours beforeCody woke up and had no clue what was going on. " W-Why am i in a hospital bed? What happened to my bed and sleeping with my wife? " He said out of no where and looked at me," Ash what happened? '' I looked at him sadly and sighed," Cody... Layla drugged you... " His eyes widened and he jumped out of the bed yelling, " No No No No! I'm married, i'm gonna have a child, please tell me nothing happened! I can't lose you guys! No No No!" He started yelling and i got up and grabbed his wrists lightly and he looked at me, regret filling his eyes, knowing whatever he did, he was forced to. " Cody. I dont know what happened, you were drugged, even if you did do something it wasn't really you. " I said and he nodded. He got back into the bed and i sat back into the chair sighing, What the hell am i gonna do?