Chapter 2

* RECAP * 

I flipped over the pregnancy test and got out one word," Positive.."

* Okay i know this sounds weird, but we are gonna say they went on their honeymoon. So it's Friday and not Monday anymore, but heres the thing, Cody was happy but below she found out she REALLY WAS Pregnant.Like, she went to the doctors and he confirmed it, 4 weeks may i add. If you get what i'm talking about? If not message me and i'll explain more *

*Ashley's POV*

I turned around to face him and he threw his arms around me, picking me up and spinning me off the ground, he got down on his knees and lifted my shirt kissing my stomach. I giggled at the touch of his lips and he smiled up at me. " Would you like me to announce it tonight, Now that we found out you really ARE pregnant?" He asked and i thought about it before nodding. We walked to the boys locker room and walked in to see everyone," THEY ARE ALIVE!" They all yelled and we laughed," Was that planned for when we walked in?" Asked Cody and they nodded. I ran over to Vixy and started rubbing her stomach and everyone laughed at me. " What? I love kids!" Punk nodded," We know, wait till you guys have some." He laughed and Cody and I got straight faces on and stared at them. " No." They all said in Harmont and smiled. Cody and I broke out into grins and the girls started screaming and running around hugging me and everything. " Well i'm gonna go talk to Vince and say i want to make a special announcement tonight, Bye Babe." Cody said and kissed my forehead before leaving. " Now we have two pregnant women! Two engaged people! and I heard Maddie and Zack were going somewhere out of the country." Tess smirked at them and my smile faded," Two engaged people? I only know of Punk and Tess and Vixy and Nick won't be engaged until AFTER the birth of their baby, and i'm married, so who the hell are you guys talking about?" Their expressions changed to jaw dropping," Bri didn't tell you she was engaged to Jericho?! " Liza said and i shook my head, There jaws dropped but we shook it off and decided to turn on SmackDown.

It was just starting so we all got something to drink before sitting on the couch getting confortable making the guys stare at us women. " Can i help you guys?" I said glancing back at them and they shook there heads before exiting the MENS locker room to go get ready. We seen a promo for Del Rio and Sheamus and Ricardo. " Thats dumb as hell. I mean come on, he does it to so many people and no one gets hurt but he does it to Ricardo and he what breaks his neck? " They looked at the tv like yeah, really what the hell. " Yep okay, it should be banned, even though none OF YOU GET HURT DUMB ASSES!" Liza yelled and i laughed out loud causing everyone to look at me funny. " They wont ban the brogue kick! They wont ban the Brogue Kick! " I skipped around the couch singing like Aj and stopped when i seen a tag team match thing come on and i hopped from the back of the couch back into my seat. " Cody Rhodes and The Miz on a tag team match. Amazing." I smiled," After that, he's gonna anounce the big news!" I said and they smiled. I sat down and watched them come out. I stared at the t.v. intensly before a small petite girl walked in. " Hi... I'm The Miz's Girlfriend. Dakota. " She smiled at us and i got up and hugged her, she seemed taken by suprise at first and then hugged back. " Our boyfriends are in a tag team match together, So your just in time to watch!" I smiled at her and we walked back over to the couch and all sat down staring at the tv. It went to commercial and me and Dakota both said," AWW!" And we looked at each other laughing, " Welcome to our group, it involves 14 people, but i guess now 16 !" I said and they all smiled.  " Cody and I are the leaders of the group, so it's pretty cool being popular. " We told her about ourselfs and the marriages, engagments and babies. Then the show came back on and i seen Cody get into a positio n for the 619 and my eyes bulged until Miz helped him and we both let out a sigh of relief. I started fidgeting alot in my seat, not sure if they were gonna win or not. I started jumping up and down. I seen Cody and Miz lose. I started crying, i was tired of them making Cody lose. Cody had called me out and i went out still crying, he looked confused and handed me a mic. " Baby, why are you crying. " He said i shook my head," I want to call Miz and Dakota out here. First." I said and he nodded before Mike's music played and they walked out hand in hand. They got in the ring still confused before i started. " Look, I'm tired of this, seeing you guys lose, i swear if it happens one more time, i swear i'll quit this job and sit at home waiting for everyone. " I said adn they looked at me like i was right, " Your right, i agree... and it's fine, if i lose again.. you can quit and wait for me at home.." He said trailing off," and i looked down thinking, " Actually thats part of the announcement, i just might have to quit." I said smiling, and Cody smiled to," I'm pregnant!" I yelled in the mic and dropped it hugging Cody. The crowd cheered and Then we walked backstage with the Miz and Dakota they both congragulated us before we all went back to the boys locker room.