Chapter 3

I woke up lying in a bed next to a figure. I turned around and kissed Cody's nose making him twitch. I chuckled and kissed his nose again, causing his hand to fly up and whack himself in the face. I laughed at him as he shot up glaring at me. " Why would you hit me Ashley?!" He said and i looked at him," you hit yourself, i just kissed your nose. " He looked down a blush applying to his face and i kissed his nose again before going into the kitchen and making breakfast. " Are you gonna win tonight Code-Bear? " I asked him and he nodded as i set his plate of pancakes,bacon,sausage,toast and hashbrowns in front of him. He started digging in and i ruffled his hair. " Good because i'm coming with you to ring side. " I smiled at him and his eyes got wide,"Nope. Nuh uh. I'm not risking you or the baby getting hurt by rey Mysterio. " I frowned at him and made the puppy dog face when he looked back down taking another bite. He looked back up at me and frowned too," Oh no, don't make that face. I'll call Vixy! Ans... and.... Tess and Liza and Maddie... Hell i'll even call Bri!" He yelled and i looked down at my feet before sighing," Fine Cody.... I won't go with you to ringside if you don't want me to that bad... " He looked upset now and i walked outside to the girls locker room. I opened the door and spotted all the girls, " Hi girls..." I said walking in and sitting on the couch. They waved at me and Vixy came over and hugged me," I know how you feel, Nick won't let me go either. " I shot my head up confused," How did you know?" She shrugged," It's all about being pregnant, but i say, if you stay here, he'll come and let you go, if you stay at commentary. " I nodded and sat with the girls.  We watched the beginning of RAW and at about 9:30 i heard someone knock before coming in. " Ashley...?'' I heard Cody and Vixy looked at me with an ' i told you so. ' face. " I'm over here Codes." He walked over, " I've been thinking about it... and you can come to ringside if you stay at commentary. " Vixy looked at me," 10 bucks right now young lady i won!" Yes me and Vixy had a bet on it, i handed her ten bucks and Cody looked at us confused," They had a bet on if you'd let her go or not." Liza said and Cody smirked," i got it from Nick."  my eyes shot open," VIX YOU CHEATED!!!" Vixy started laughing and i pouted like a little kid.I got over it and Cody and i left at 10 to get ready for the match. I wore normal clothes while he looked sexy in his ring gear. I linked arms with him when we were told we had to go to gorilla position. His music hit after Rey's and we walked out together, he got in the ring and i stood out by commentary. I was urging him on and i seen Rey winning and i thought, ' Damn it Cody is gonna lose again..." Just then Miz came running out distracting Rey and making Cody win with a Cross Rhodes. I then seen Miz get in the ring and try to hurt Cody before he did another corss rhodes but on the Miz this time. I got in the ring and joined Cody with him holding up the Intercontiental Champianship Title. I knew Cody was gonna win it soon and i couldn't wait. We walked backstage and Cody smiled at me as we made our way back to the girls. I seen Liza and Tess gona and realizied they had a segment to do. We sat with Maddie and Zack and watched John Cena's  segment with Bret Hart and Cm Punk with the girls on the side. I seen Punk burn Cena and then the girls attack each other. " It's a good thing this is all fake..." I said and they all nodded their eyes wide with Cena's words.When everything was over and they all came backstage the girls were laughing and trying to fix their hair. " We'll be back later tonight. " Liza said and turned to Cena smiling. " Where ya going?" I smirked at them and Liza blushed," He's taking me to dinner and then his house since we are close to it and i've never seen it before. " I smiled and you heard a chorus of ' Aww's ' before they left. 

- Okay i honestly dont know what to do with this story anymore...... -