Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 6

**Katelyn's P.O.V**

James hung up on me. Stupid fag, I think. I look around my apartment. I’m so bored. I wish Kendall would come over. I think I'll just go see what he's doing at the hospital. Maybe it could stir up some good drama. I go to my room to pick out my clothes. I pick out a pink tank top and a white denim mini skirt. I feel like a Barbie doll.

“Hi guys,” I say as I walk into the waiting room. “What are you doing here?!” Kendall demands. “I came to see what my boyfriend was up to,” I say sweetly, sitting down next to Logan. Logan looks at me strangely and scoots a lot closer to James, who's beside him. “I'm not your boyfriend anymore, Kate,” Kendall says calmly. “What?!” I demand.

**Kendall's P.O.V**

“Yeah. We're over,” I say. “You can't do this,” she says, tears streaming down her pretty face. “I can and I am,” I tell her. “You're gonna regret this,” she says, anger and hatred replacing the sadness in her eyes. “No I won't. Adriana was the best thing that ever happened to me,” I tell her. “Why did she leave you last time?” she asks.

“Someone started a rumor that spread like wildfire and I believed it,” I say shamefully. “The one about Taylor?” she asks. I nod. She gets a vengeful look in her eye. “James and I started that,” she says. James pales. “Kate!” he exclaims. “Seriously?” I ask, feeling my stomach drop to the floor. “Yeah. We wanted to get you two to break up,” she says. “Kate and I slept together!” James says. “What?!” I exclaim. “Are you pissed?” Katelyn asks. “Hell yes I am!” I say.

“Good,” she says and leaves. “Is it true?” I ask James. “Yes,” he says. “Why would you do that to me?” I ask him. “I wanted her. You couldn't win,” he says. “Damn it, James. How are we gonna explain this to Adriana?” I ask. “I don't know. But we can't do it now. And I’m so sorry,” he says. “I forgive you. But only because a psycho talked you into it,” I tell him. “She's gonna hate me,” he says, seeming to have given up.

“She won't. She doesn't hold grudges unless it's something terrible,” Rachel tells him. “You mean it?”

he asks. She nods and squeezes his hand. He smiles sadly at her. My head is starting to pound. “Guys, I’m gonna go to Walmart and get some aspirin. Anyone want to come?” I ask. James gets up. “No. One of us has got to be here. She depends on us,” I tell him. He nods and sits back down. “I'll come,” Logan says.

**James' P.O.V**

I wonder if it was wrong to admit I slept with Katelyn to everyone. Adriana was already gonna break up with me anyways so I guess it really doesn't matter. Kendall deserves her. He's more of a man than I will ever be. “You okay, James?” Mia asks. “Not really,” I say truthfully. “Need to talk?” she asks. “No I’m more of the suffer in silence type,” I say. “Okay,” she says.

“Logan, she's gone now so you can get out of my bubble,” I tell my friend, who is too close. “Right,” he says with a laugh, scooting over. “She really freaks you guys out, doesn't she?” Nicole asks. “She's a psychotic bitch,” Carlos says. Logan nods in agreement. “Remember what happened when she and Kendall broke up last time?” Logan asks Carlos and me.

Carlos shudders and I nod. “What happened?” Rachel asks. “She trashed Kendall's place and then trashed James' and Carlos',” Logan says, looking at me to continue. “Then she went to Logan's house, where he and Carlos were hanging out, and tied them up. Held them hostage,” I say. “She's crazy,” Carlos says.

The girls all look shocked. “And why were you messing around with her?” Mia asks me. “I wanted Adriana,” I say. “It's not smart to play with fire, James,” Nicole says. “God only knows what she'll do this time,” Logan says. “I don't even want to know,” I say. “I guess we'll find out,” Carlos says.