Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 5

“James!” I exclaim, jumping onto him. He groans and rolls over in bed, putting his arms around me and opening his eyes. “What do you want and why did you tackle me?” he asks with a small smile. “My three best friends in the world are coming to stay with me for a week,” I say with a giant smile. “When do they get here?” he asks. “An hour,” I say. “LAX?” he asks. “Yep,” I say.

“We need to shower and get dressed then,” he says. “Okay,” I say. “Wait, where are they gonna stay?” he asks. “I was kind of hoping my amazing boyfriend would lend them his guest bedroom,” I say. “The amazing boyfriend part was nice. Say it again,” he says with a grin. “My amazing boyfriend,” I say with a smile. He kisses me. “They can stay here as long as you stay in here,” he says. “You mean sleep with you?” I ask with a laugh. He blushes and I take it as a yes.

We take turns taking showers and then go to the airport. I see Rachel, Mia, and Nicole getting their bags. “You see them yet?” James asks. “Yep,” I say. “Where?” he asks. I point them out. “Okay,” he says. “You go over there and sit down. Act like you don't know me and text or something. I'll walk with them over near you and we'll see if they see you. They don't know I know you guys and they're big fans,” I tell him. “Okay,” he says with a smile.

“Adriana!” Mia yells, running over. “Mia!” I yell back. We hug and then the other two come over. I hug them both. “Girl, we have missed you so much back home,” Rachel says. “I've missed you people too,” I say. “I'm tired,” Nicole states. “I don't understand how that's possible, considering you slept almost the entire flight,” Rachel says. I laugh.

I link arms with Mia and start leading them in James' direction. His head is bent down over his phone. “So how are you liking Cali so far?” Mia asks. “Loving it,” I say. “There are so many celebrities that live here I’m surprised we haven't seen any yet,” Rachel says. “Who do you guys wanna see?” I ask, stopping about five feet away from where James is sitting. “Justin Bieber, Taylor Gray, Dillon Lane, Victoria Justice,” Mia begins. “Kendall Schmidt,” Rachel says. I can't help but frown a little at the sound of his name.

“Logan Henderson,” Nicole says. I wonder how Logie is. “Carlos Pena,” Mia says. “James Masl-” Nicole starts to say. She's spotted him. “What's wrong?” Rachel asks. Nicole squeals and points to James. James looks up at us. “Oh my god!” Mia says. Rachel's eyes get big. They practically attack him with introductions and telling him he's amazing.

I don't say a word the entire time. Nicole turns to me. “Why are you not freaking out?! You like them more than we do!” she says. I just laugh. James catches my eye and laughs too. “What's going on?” Mia asks. “Girls, meet my boyfriend,” I say, intertwining my fingers with James'. “What?!” Mia demands. “No way!” Rachel exclaims.

“Way,” James says. It's the first word he's said this whole time. “Why didn't you tell us?!” Nicole asks. “Because it wouldn't have been this much fun,” I say with a laugh. “Jerk,” Mia says with a laugh. “Let's go,” James says. We go to his car and drive to his house.

“We're staying with him?” Rachel asks. “Yeah. Well I kinda locked my keys in my apartment and the management is on vacation,” I tell her. “Oh,” she says. The three girls sit on the couch and James holds me in his lap on the chair. “So do you know the other guys?” Mia asks. “Specifically Logan?” Nicole asks. “Yeah. I know them all. One better than the others,” I say. James looks at me sadly. He thinks I’m thinking about Kendall. I shake my head at him. He smiles a little.

“What do you mean?” Rachel asks. “The story is: I met James my first day here. He found me sprawled in the parking lot of my building and then he introduced me to Kendall, who lives in the pent of my building. I fell head over heels in love with Kendall and he got my V-card,” I tell them. James gets that pained look on his face and I kiss him to make it go away.