Chapter 8

*Edited*
I forgot to put this at the end of my last chapter but shoutout IkuKasahara for giving me the idea for basically the last chapter and the next two or three! and i made some changes to the end of the last chapter so please go re-read if your reading this in the year of 2014.....or is it 1901?? Like my humor? haha PS it's still kinda creepy in this chapter....not as much but it still is. :/

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES! I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

___________________________________________________________________________________

The footsteps got louder and my sobs ceased....who was it? Are they going to help me? All of the men stood up but the boss guy kept his boot on my bare chest and he was pressing hard! I had feeling I was gonna get a bruise. "Get outta here! All of you!" I heard an overly familer voice call out. Boy was I happy to hear it for once.

"Oh, Arabella...aren't you lucky the police have arrived.....with their dates?" The boss guy said taking his boot off my chest and I curled into a ball to hide my almost naked body from the nicer 4 people who started to crowd me as the guys wandered away. "Oh and tell your grandpa, if you live.......I got all of his letters. And I'm happy he's stayed in touch with me and told me how my story ends." The boss called to me. My grandpa? is that how those guys knew my name?? Dr. Ogden....is that her name? the one who's oh so fond of Murdoch? Ya, I think it is, and Dr. Grace came and crouched beside me and Dr. Ogden gave me her coat to put over top of me because all of my clothes were torn from the knife.

"T-thank you." I stammered looking at them as I stood up. They all gave a smile and a slight nod, then I remembered something. Murdoch was there and he wanted me to be a one if those horrid cells. I started to back away but I ran into another body.....but the four of them were in front of me? I have them all in my view? Slowly, I turned around to see Inspector Brackenreid standing in my path.

"Hello there little runaway," he said grabbing my shoulder, I gave a hard swallow then looked at Crabtree with a scared face. In return I saw the worried look my grandfather gave me everyday before I left the house for he feared I couldn't make it a day but I proved him wrong each day...this made a tear run down my face. Not a tear of fear (just thought I should point out that, that rhymes 😆), not tears of joy, not tears of tiresome, I drew a tear of worrisome. I was losing hope on if I could ever make it back to the year of 2014.. I was lead back to the station in the morning by Murdoch because Brackenreid and Murdoch didn't trust Crabtree.

"You really should stop running away miss Arabella, your only making matters worse for yourself." Murdoch said and he put into a cell. I was still only wearing Dr. Ogdens Jacket. As Murdoch locked the door Dr. Ogden walked in with a dress which looked like it would fit me perfect.

"Oh hello William, I was wondering if I could trade Arabella my jacket for this old gown of mine?" she asked. Murdoch let out a sigh.

"Sure. Of course." Murdoch said opening the door and stepping completely out of the room. Dr. Ogden helped me with the old dress that I might add fitted just right. I felt her stick something into my hair then she smiled and walked out. Murdoch came back and relocked the door. "There will be no, contact from the outside world to you until tomorrow." he said then walked away. As soon as he left the damp hallway, I felt the back of my head to find a odd paper clip. Wait, it's a lock pic? why would Dr. Odgen betray her lover for me?? I got to work right away on picking the lock, just another skill I have learned from one of my favourite YouTube channels. I was almost done, I just had one more part of the lock to move but then Crabtree came in with my dinner, A tuna sandwich and milk....yum. As soon as he saw what I was doing he set down the tray of food and stole the lock pic from me.

"Hey! I was using that!" I exclaimed. "But I guess since your here, open this door and we can run away together." I said. Crabtree sighed and gave me the tray with the milk and sandwich.

"That's not happening this time." He said fixing the door and walking away. Who pissed in his Cheerios this morning? I spent my night thinking of ways to convince George to help me one last time when he came to my cell with some guy who I didn't recognize.