Chapter 4

*Edited*

________________________________________

As Brackenreid left I did a happy dance behind him. He turned around and I stopped instantly before he could see that I was dancing. "Bye sir." I said in a calm voice.

"Bye Crabtree." He replied then walked out the door. I turned all the lights off and walked down to the cells were Arabella was. I sat at the desk that we had stored down there.

"You know, it's just us in the entire station." I said gaining her attention, her head shot up when she heard my voice.

"What do you want?" she said sitting up on the concrete slab. I stood up from the desk and walked over to the bars.

"Well you see, I Beleive you are from the future." I explained. "I want to help you get back to your century." I added. She stood up and walked over to the bars. So now if she were a little taller we'd be face to face.

"How do you intend on doing that?"

"Well l, uh, think if you came and hid out in my house. We could, uh, make your bedroom as close as we can then hopefully when you go to sleep you will wake up in the future where you should be."

"Okay, well unlock these bars and let's go!" she exclaimed. I smiled at her enthusiasm but just as she walked out of the cell we heard the door to the station entrance open.

___________________________

DUN DUN DUN.....who's in the station with them now?!? stay tuned to find out! OMG GUYS I'M SORRY THIS IS TAKING SO LONG TO WRITE CHAPTERS NOW!! 😭😭😭 okay so in the next like three chapters I'm going to end it cause I'm lost for ideas :/ :/ :/ IF YOU HAVE ANY I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR IT JUST LEAVE IT THE COMMETS! LOVE YOU GUYS

MWAH 😘

see ya lates 🙋 (hopefully)