Chapter 6

*Edited*
_____________________________________
*Aarabella's POV*

I was sitting in Crabtree's room when somebody knocked on the door. Cautiously I walked to the door and looked out the peephole thingy (a/n idk if they existed back then...) it was Murdoch! He waited for a couple minutes then took a deep breath. "Arabella I know your in there!" He called. I sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked not opening the door.

"I want you to come back to the station with me! I knew Crabtree took you from the cells last night that's why I took Dr. Ogden to my office last night." He explained.

"Then why didn't you stop him?" I asked. I heard a sigh then it sounded like he was gonna say something but he just sighed again.

"I wanted to see what he was going to do, I knew he hated you but he also believes that you are from the future."

"So you were just gonna let him have the chance to kill me?!?"

"No, well, yes....sorta...but I need you to come back with me okay?"

"No Crabtree said he would help me!!" I exclaimed.

___________________________

Okay imma leave it there for now and just so you know, I understand that there is some stuff wrong but I'm NOT changing my storyline just to satisfy a few people. I understand that Crabtree is in his 20's so you can stop telling me that and I understand that he isn't mean I know...I said that already. So please if this is constructive criticism I'm not taking it like that. Thank you and good night.