Doctors and suprises Pt 2

Y/n POV

"Bella we have to tell- I'm going to beat his ass-Oh my gosh was that his kid?- when?- I-" I started ranting and cutting myself off but Bella interrupted me.

"Let's go to my moms that's where everyone's at right now." Bella said as I nodded. As I drove onto the freeway.

"Babe that's crazy." Bella said as I nodded and shook my head.

"Bells that's not the first time he's done this. We have to say something." I said as she nodded as she played with my fingers in her lap as my left hand rested on the steering wheel.

"I don't know what to say." Bella said as I exited the freeway.

"I know babe, but this needs to be said." I said as she nodded and I turned down the street and pulled into Yolanda's drive way as I saw everyone's cars parked in the drive way. I parked and got off and opened Bella's door for her. As we walked to the door and Bella opened it.

"Mother, we're here." Bella said as we heard everyone in the kitchen as Yolanda came out of the kitchen and walked towards us and smiled.

"Bella, Y/n." She nodded at us and hugged us each quickly as we walked to the kitchen

"How was the appointment ?" Yolanda asked as we walked in and I saw everyone sitting around the Island eating chips and dip.

"It was good mommy. Oh by the wayGi we have to talk..." Bella said as she tensed as we saw the tattooed guy from earlier walk in and hug Gigi.

"Sup Anwar." I said as I held Bella's hand and he nodded at me as he stuck a chip in his already full mouth causing us to laugh.

"What were you saying Bella." Gigi asked her younger sister as Bella shook her head.

"Never mind, I just forgot" Bella said laughing as I kissed her head as we went to the living room.

"How is just going to walk in like that, where's the kid. I swear Y/n this is making me so stressed." Bella whispered to me as I looked around making sure no one was around

"My love, calm down stress isn't good for the baby." I said as she nodded

"Just tell her that's the best thing to do, she should know this." I said as she nodded as everyone walked in and i reassuringly squeezed her hand.

"I'll say it if you want." I said as Bella shook her head.

"Hey Gigi we need to talk...like alone." Bella said as Gigi laughed.

"Bella there's nothing that serious we're all family here and I'm finally spending time with Zayn, he's been busy in the studio the past couple  of months." Gigi said as Bella sighed and I looked at her as she shook her head.

"Look this is stressing you and she's being stubborn just forget it." Bella said getting irritated as I shook my head

"I'll say it, look Gigi. Zayn has a kid with Perrie. Bella and I saw him with her and the kid at a baby store we went. We even have pictures of Zayn leaving with kid and it's a spitting image of him but with blue eyes. Bella even has pictures. I'm pretty sure he hasn't been "in the studio" this whole time." I said as he face changed and moved away from the new revealed information.

"Are you serious?" Gigi said as Zayn looked sad and Yoland gasped

"Dude not cool." Zayn said as I shook my head

"No dude, what you did isn't cool. I really want to beat your ass for it because Gigi is like a sister to me and this isn't the first time you did this to her, Wait what did you even do with the baby." I asked as Zayn sighed and looked at me.