Doctors and Suprises Pt 1

(short chapter)

3 weeks later

Bella's POV

I woke up and Y/n had his arms wrapped around me still. I turned around and saw him still asleep. These moments were my favorite. I lay in his arms and just get to be in his presence with out any interruptions. We're  both busy but I'm not really showing even though I'm 3 months I just look bloated, while Y/n has been in and out of the studio and just doing small shows and interviews. But lately I've been declining some work and so has Y/n. I'm so grateful for him because he always reassures me that everything is going to be ok. I'm so happy and excited for this baby but I'm still scared from the last time, and I have a doctors appointment today that Y/n will be joining me in. I'm so scared, I found out at this time and I just can't help but think that we'd all be here and in a loving family. I felt Y/n get up and pull me into his lap as he wiped the tears that I didn't even know I had.

"My love, why are you crying?" He asked as I shook my head as I calmed myself down and looked at him as he looked at me with concern.

"It's just that when I was 3 months that's when they told me, Y/n I can't.. i-I I just can't loose another baby. I don't know what I would do." I cried again as he took my hands in his as he looked at me.

"Isabella look at me. I love you. With every single ounce of me. This isn't going to be like the last time, ok? We just have to keep faith ok?" Y/n said as I nodded and he got up and pulled me up with him.

"You're so beautiful, you're to beautiful to cry so stop, let's get ready and go see our baby." Y/n said as I smiled and kissed him as we walked to our bath room and he got in his shower and I went to mine  since we have the husband here set up in our master bathroom. I was the 1st to get out and dressed and shortly after Y/n got out.  I was wearing some bicycle shorts and a loose long sleeve while Y/n wore a shirt with a supreme hoodie and some black jeans with a matching supreme hat.

"Baby, you're so handsome, but why'd you cut your hair o miss it." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist as I looked up at him.

"I love you so much." I said as he leaned down and I stood on my tippy toes as we kissed.

"Ok let's get going baby," He said as I laughed and grabbed his hand as we left our apartment.

*skip car ride*

"Hi, I'm here for the sonogram." I said to the lady behind the counter as Y/n parked the car outside since we were running late.

"May I have your first and last name please, and can you fill this out." She asked as she handed me a clipboard with an attached paper and a pencil. As I heard the door open and Y/n appeared next to me as I sent him a small smile.

"Yes, and it's Isabella Hadid." I said as she typed on the computer and nodded.

"Ok your all checked in, when you're done filling that out you can bring it to me." She said as I nodded and went to have a seat as Y/b stood next to me.

I filled out the paper and then Y/n filled out some of his information about family background and all that. I turned in the paper and went to seat and waited about 4 minutes Before the door was opened.

"Isabella ?" A lady called out as I got up with Y/n and went to a room.

"You guys look pretty young So is this the first baby pretty exiting huh?" The lady said I smiled but soon frowned.

"Well it's not the first but is the first in a way." I said with a sad smile and Y/n went to grab my hand.

"Yeah, you this would be the second but there was a miscarriage." Y/n said as the lady looked at me and gave me a sad smile as I shook my head

"It's ok, I'm being positive about it." I said as the lady smiled and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, but the doctor will be in for the ultrasound in a second." The nurse said as I nodded and the doctor came in.

"Ok so we will be able to find out the gender today, if the little one is going to allow it that is, but do you want to know ? Or is it a surprise ?" The doctor asked as I looked at Y/n who smiled and nodded his head.

"We want to know." I said as I smiled widely and he nodded as he looked

"Congratulations, it's a boy. He's healthy and there's nothing to worry about. Just the usual don't do anything to strenuous  and I know of your job requirements but you'll have to loss your diet and eat more protein." The doctor said as I smiled at her and nodded as tears came into my eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" Y/n asked as he held my hand as I shook my head and smiled at him.

"I'm just really happy that he's healthy. He's not even here yet and I love him so much." I said as I smiled and wiped my eyes as Y/n hugged me as he kissed me.

"Ok well you guys I'll see you guys next month, you can see the secretary for scheduling your next appointment. Congratulations you guys." The doctor said as I smiled and Y/n and I walked out and went to the check in desk to set up my next appointment.

After we did that Y/n said he had a surprise for me as we drove I tried to figure out where we'd were going but he pulled into a parking lot and parked in the middle as we walked towards a baby store I looked at him as he smiled and pointed to the store.

"I figured why not. We should get little man some things you know." Y/n said as I laughed and nodded as we walked up to the store he opened the door and motioned for me to go first.

We walked into the boutique and I saw a lot of cute things and I was in awe of all the cute things until I looked over and I was in complete shock .

There stood they. The shorter blue eyed girl and the person I thought was decent it obviously not. Y/n was looks in an aisle while I was in the center of the store where I was looking at shoes but now I want to get out of here as soon as possible. I feel like they planned this and it's a cycle that I just can't seem to get away from. I don't want Y/n to see because it will set him off and I can't have HIM see me and Y/n. This is literally the worst possible thing to even happen but I'm having flash backs to middle school. Wait they're holding a baby, a FREAKIN baby. I got to tell Y/n.  I quickly went to Y/n and pulled him out of the store as the two of them went to the back of store and Y/n looked at me confused as I rushed over to him.

"We need to leave now." I whisper yelled as I looked around to see if they saw me as I looked through the cracks of the shelves and saw the two head to the back of the store as I took that as a que to leave. I grabbed Y/n's hand and ran to the car.

"Babe what ? Are you ok? Why'd you literally drag me out of here?" Y/n asked as we got into the car.

"Look you won't believe what I just saw. But wait I need to take pictures so don't leave yet." I said as looked at me confused.

"Babe whats-" Y/n started but I cut him off and pulled out my phone to record the two coming out of the store

"Duck, Duck down." I said as Y/n looked at me oddly but did it anyways as I recorded the guy and girl come out of the store as the he held the baby who looked like him and go into his car after she kissed the baby goodbye gave him a hug and peck on the cheek bye as well before she headed in a separate direction towards her vehicle I'm assuming.

"What the hell." Y/n said out loud as he looked at me and I nodded.

"I'm going to beat his ass." He said as I put my phone away and sighed.

"I know what am I going to do." I said as I sighed and placed my hand on my as I thought about what just happened.....

AN :
Why do you guys think Bella's in shock ? What is ? Or maybe Who is it ? In a baby store?  Cliffhanger lmao 😂  Anyways I'm super sorry this was bad, I've been busy lately with life busy mostly school because let's be honest I have no life, but anyways I was debating on waiting to post this now or Tuesday but I guess I post it today and then post the next chapter on Wednesday or Tuesday. Anyways thank you for reading this and, feel free to comment any names for the baby the lay ones were just some thing I thought were cool 😂. But it's a Boy so that's cool.