Bonfire

Bella's POV

I decided that I was going to go simple and wear some black bicycle shorts and a cropped sweatshirt and decided to wear Y/n's hat since he left it here when he came over and went downstairs for and watched Tv as I waited for Y/n since I finished with 45 minutes to spare and Gigi came downstairs and sat next to me as we talked about Y/n. Along with how things where with Zayn

"So Bella when's Y/n picking you up?" Gigi asked as I looked up from my phone.

"Um at 7:00" I said as Y/n texted me and said he was  on his way causing me to smile.

"So Kenny told me you kissed him..." Gigi started as I blushed and shook my head.

"Jelena, stop while you're ahead I'm not a girl who kiss and tells." I said causing my big sister to laugh and wiggle here eyebrows.

"Oooo Isabella has a boyfriend!" Gigi shouted as I stuck my hand over her mouth and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah so do you Gigi, big whoop." Anwar said coming into the living room causing me to laugh and Gigi to roll her eyes and I saw my phone light up and it was Y/n saying he was outside. He was wearing a black long sleeve and black ripped jeans and some yeezy's.

(What you're wearing ^)

"You look beautiful Bella." Y/n said as I smiled at him and thanked him as he opened the car door for me.

"You look handsome." I said as he smiled at me as he kissed the back of my hand as a Thank you. We drove to the beach and I could smell it as we got closer.

"Ok they said they were here but I don't see them." Y/n said causing me to laugh as he looked at the beach and I laughed and turned him around.

"You know maybe that's them. You know where that big fire is." I said jokingly with a laugh pointing to the other side of the beach as Y/n laughed and nodded as we walked over to our friends.

"Sorry, I just got distracted by something really beautiful."Y/n flirted as I blushed and smiled at him.

As we walked towards them Y/n stopped.

"Hold on I forgot the ice chest in the car. You can go I'll meet up with you guys." Y/n said as I nodded as he ran to the car and I heard the car unlock as I continued walking to our friends.

"Hey, where's Y/n?" Dinah asked and as if on que Y/n came back and set the ice chest down.

"Sorry I forgot the Ice chest." Y/n said causing and I  to laugh.

"Well hailey and Kendall ran to the store because they forgot the stuff for the s'mores." Justin said as we nodded as Shawn Played music in his speaker and we all got up and danced

"You're a pretty good dancer Hadid." Y/n said as he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer as we danced to the music and just enjoyed ourselves for a while until Kendall and Hailey came back and I lead Y/n to go sit down with me.

We all sat around the bonfire and talked, listening to each other's stories and eat s'mores and just hung out and drunk drinks while dancing to random songs that came on whenever we weren't talking. It started to get later so everyone decided to pack up and leave.

"Hey Bells, I know this was our first date and everything plus it was with our friends so I wanted to make this just a little bit more special than just that." Y/n said sticking his hand out for me to take which I gladly did as we walked along the beach.

"Y/n this was perfect you don't have to do anymore." I told the taller boy as he shook his head and pointed towards two horses causing me to smile.

"I know one of your favorite things to do is horseback riding so I figured why not do that while we watch the sunset." Y/n said causing me to smiled as I petted one of the horses before mounting it as Y/n did the same to the other.

"Follow me I know the perfect spot on the beach to watch the sunset." Y/n said as him and his horse trotted  in the opposite direction. As I did the same next to him and we came across this one side of the beach that I've never seen before and it was so beautiful.

"Look it's about to set." Y/n said getting off the horse and tying it to the railing. As I did the same.

"C'mon." Y/n said as we sat on this rock that allowed you to see the ocean and sunset perfectly.

"Y/n this was the best 1st date ever

"Y/n this was the best 1st date ever." I told the boy as he smiled at me as we looked into each other's eyes. Both of us were looking at each other's lips and then eyes anticipating to kiss each other  as Y/n cleared hi throat and spoke.

"Can I-" Y/n started with a nervous smile as I cut him off.

"I've been waiting for this all night." I said as we leaned in and when I felt his lips on mine it was better than the peck earlier today. There was so much passion and boy were there fire works and we kept going until there was no more air and we pulled apart and he rested his forehead against mine as we caught our breath and looked into each other's eyes with a smile.

"Isabella will you do me honor of being my girlfriend." He asked me as I nodded and kissed him again.

This was literally the best day of my life and I couldn't wait to go home and tell Gigi and my mom. He was mine. He was finally mines, the boy who I had a crush from YouTube videos and then he came to my school and when we hung out it was all coming together and I was happy. We  watched the rest of the sunset and then rode horses back to where we were and the stable guy took them back and Y/n and I walked hand in hand back to the car as I laid my head on his arm as we walked back. He opened the door for me and then drove me back home.

When I got home He stopped the car and walked me to my door as I gave him a kiss.

"Night baby." He said as I gave him one more kiss

"Night babe, text me when you get home." I said as I walked in my house and Y/n walked back to his car and I ran up to Gigi's room and told her everything as we lightly squealed happily and then talked about everything that happened.

When I went to go get ready for a shower and saw my phone buzz. I noticed I had to change his name in my phone now.

Y/n 😊 is now changed to Baby🥰🧡😊

Baby🥰💏😊

  Hey beautiful I was just
Texting you to let yk that I
got home. Have sweet dreams.
I'll pick you up tomorrow.
same time.

                                                                                     Me
Of course. 😊 
                                                                  Night Y/n/n 💞

A/N

Feel  to leave comments or ideas for the book I'm really open to suggestions.