Chapter 4

Heya, roseybluerose here!

Just reminding you about the competition but Im upgrading it!

Design Hayleys best friend! One rule - she has to be really kind!

Good luck!

Winner gets their name put in the chapter that her best friend is in!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayleys Pov

When I awoke it was dark. I looked over at my illuminous alarm clock. It was 1:52am. My house was soundless. Staring up at the white ceiling, it reminded me of the hospital. I had led there for 6 weeks, trying to get lost in my thoughts and not thinking about the fire. That was hard.

Liams Pov

I woke up at 2am, hearing the door slam. My parents were back from whatever party they'd been to.

When Hayley had left I'd cleared everything up. Dad didn't approve of Hayley. He said that she was 'just another girl that would break my heart'. It felt different with her though. We were solid, soul mates.

And thinking of her I drifted back to sleep.

Hayleys Pov

What the hell was that? It sounded horrible and it was coming from outside my window. I stood up and gingerly approached my curtains. I peeled one back, slowly.

There he stood.

I quickly dropped the curtain. I hope he hadn't seen me but I wasn't so sure. Those bright and beady eyes never seemed to miss a thing.

I remembered that first day in hospital and an image flickered into my mind. That man with the lighter, his shaven head, tattoos on his arm. And those piercing blue eyes.

What does this guy want with me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter. Hope you liked it though xo