Chapter 3

Liams Pov

At around quarter to ten Hayley stood up. God was she beautiful. She put her clothes back on, blew me a kiss and left the room.

Hayleys Pov

I wish I could stay with him. I really do. But I had to go home. By home I mean we were renting one. After the fire everything was ruined. Apart from the photo albums. That's the only thing that mum likes to save.

I walked along the path in the darkness. The streets were empty and to be honest, I was kinda scared. The few scars I had left, stung in the cold air and I wrapped my coat tighter around me. I was two streets away from my house when I felt two strong arms grab me from behind. I let out a high pitched yelp but they just pulled me tighter. The person threw me to the ground and tears sprung to my eyes as the gravel scraped my scar. I could make out a tall man with dark hair and piercing blue eyes.

'Get up' he orded and I did as I was told, out of fright.

He then pushed me against a wall and started to kiss me, roughly. I could taste the metallic taste of blood as he bit my lip. The trickle of tears were now a flood and I felt sick as the salty, metallic tastes swirled about my mouth. I could feel his hands making their way lower and lower. And that's when I ran.

I ran through the streets as fast as I could. I could hear his footsteps behind me.

One more street left.

I took a quick glance behind me, only to see that he was two metres behind. I was exhausted, I was sure I was going to collapse. There was my doorstep. Running quicker I took off, jumping my garden wall. I went straight inside. As soon as I was in, I felt comforted knowing I was safe. I went straight upstairs, splashing warm water on my face and changing into my pyjamas. I pulled on some slippers and went to see my parents.

'Hey hunny' smiled my mum. I smiled back. 'You okay?'

'Im fine Mum' I replied. 'Im a bit tired though so Im gonna go to bed'

'That's okay sweetie, see you tomorrow' and I went to kiss her before going back up to my bedroom. I text Liam before going to bed:

'Night hunny, thanks for an amazing evening, see u soon, Hay xo'

I was so tired so I shut my curtains, climbed into bed and slept soundly.

I didn't hear the creaky gate open, though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys, hope you like it!

By demand, Liams surname is Bennett. Hopefully you like it!

Competition:

Write what you want Hayley's bestie to be called!

Questions to think about:

Who is this mysterious person?

Why does he like Hayley?

Why haven't we heard a lot about Hayley's dad?

Love u

roseybluerose >3 xo