8. SeOul Sisters.

One month went by.

Then two months.

...and then three.

112 days, 8 hours, 23 mins, 14 seconds have passed by since he kissed me in the bathroom.

Now it's summer and I wish it didn't feel like it all happened a thousand years ago.

I'm exhausted with missing him.

And he's still getting more and more famous. His schedule is getting crazier and crazier. He's traveling all over Asia, promoting his album, his movie, his TV drama and countless brand names products. He's modeling, he's acting. He's winning hearts.

I'm leaning on my counter in Stella's Cafe everyday, dreaming about him.

The gap between our lives - it's unthinkably wide.

It feels like I would need to portal through dimensions to get to his side.

But what can I do? He said, "Promise you'll wait for me."

And I promised wholeheartedly because ~

I would have waited anyway. I'm completely hopeless. Or maybe it's the opposite. Hope is my disease and there is nothing I hope for more than him.

But it just hurts now, because since that kiss a thousand years ago, there has been nothing to protect my hope.

No calls, no messages, no secret signs.

Just silence and his far away image whose warm, curling smile is for everyone. Not just me.

Ottokajou? It hurts so much.

Maybe its because every part of me was sad and weak but I caught a summer flu. I had to miss work for almost a week. I even had to go to a clinic and get shots. Then stuck at home with nothing much to do, I started to spend a lot of time online. At first it was just to catch my shows (now I could watch dramas from morning to night in my pajamas, only eating cereal^^) but somehow...... somehow I ended up browsing on his fan communities, shamelessly hunting for recent pictures and news of his schedule.

To my surprise and fascination, I discovered that my idol seemed to have grown popular overseas as well as here at home. I found international fan sites all over the place. I'm an Eng. Lit. student (well I am when I'm in school) and my grasp of written English is good (much better than my conversational but I'm not so bad^^) so I was able to explore a lot of them and see what people from outside thought about him. I was really surprised by what I discovered, but, then also kind of proud. So many nationalities and they all knew him and his work and they loved him! They even understood his eccentric personality, something that his fans at home have always cherished and they believed in him like we do!

There were people from the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, and then even further from Australia, New Zealand, the US and the UK and different parts of Europe and the Middle East and then super shock, i found my idol even had fans in Africa too. O.O This guy that used to stroll into my cafe so casually and chat about this and that seemed to be something like Alexander the Great!

I was kind of overwhelmed by it and I didn't know what to think. I'd forgotten that he was important to so many other people too. I'd been so wrapped up in my own world and my own dreams. Could I really think of having anything with a guy like him; so special and so - unreachable? How would it be?

Probably like this. Not being able to see him all the time. Always having to be understanding about his work. Trying not to feel jealous when you saw him being friendly with some of the most beautiful and interesting women in the world. They would get to flirt and laugh with him in parties and at events boldly standing beside him before the press.