Adventure?

Natsu and the others climbed onto the docks, leaving the smaller boats tied, Happy and him were laughing at Lucy's open mouth. She was still shocked over Happy's transformation. "Happy uses transformation magic, and flight magic." Natsu explained, Happy settled on to the top of Natsu's head. That seemed to be his favourite spot. "He likes to be in human form on the ship, and a cat at home." Lucy nodded, composing herself. "Well common, lets go!" He held his hand for her to follow him. Smiling Lucy took it and he pulled her towards the road leading to the guild hall.

The rest of the crew reached the last cart waiting to take they up the ridge, the pig beast waiting impatiently. Lucy was a little shocked at the creature, she had never seen one before. It was a boar, thick brown hair covered it, and two tusks came settled on either side of it's mouth. It was the size of a horse. Natsu hesitated and Lucy checked him.

His face was green! He looked nauseously at the cart, "can't we walk?" he asked sheepishly. Lucy never thought she would see him looking so helplessly as he did staring at the cart.

"Oh, just get on. We need to officially get Lucy in the guild." Erza said dragging him into the back of the covered cart. Natsu dropped on the floor and began twitching. He groaned a few times and made a few heaving noises.

"What's wrong with him?" Lucy asked, poking his back curiously.

Happy piped up, deciding to sit with her over sick Natsu. "He has really bad motion sickness."

Lucy was still confused. "But he didn't have any issues on the boat?"

Erza answered this time. "The ship are fashioned with special lacrima that make his motion sickness go away. A close guild to ours developed it for our friends." She said driving the cart up the road. "They are expensive to make though, so we leave it fixed in the ship. It's got a pretty good range so it'll effect the row boats but we can't transfer it to land vehicles or ships outside our guild."

Lucy was amazed. "I didn't know that kind of magic existed!" She said in wonder. Lucy pulled her keys out and inspected them carefully. If she was lonely she could summon them to her side, but she thought it better to wait. They were on an important mission. She wondered about the other keys though. She was missing the other 10 gold keys, as well as a few silver keys she picked up along the way. "Hey Erza, I have a question." Lucy piped up. Erza looked her way, waiting. "Could I ask the guild for something? Like send in a request?" She asked. "I don't have anything to pay right now, but I promise to get the reward money as soon as I can." She hurriedly said.

Erza smiled. "If you have a mission in mind you can absolutely put a request in for it. You could also put a crew together and go on your own adventure." Lucy's heart thudded at the though of going on an adventure. Her out on the ocean. "Natsu is always up for adventures, you can ask him. There are tons of people in the guild you can ask to join you."

"What about you?" She asked, blushing embarrassed. Lucy found the red haired woman fascinating, she felt safe close to the woman. Erza radiated strength. Erza gave Lucy another glance, her cheeks pink as well.

"I would love to." She smiled.

The rest of the ride to the guild hall was quite.Lucy thought about the adventure she wanted to go on. She wanted to find theothers, the other keys, her friends. She wasn't entirely sure where to start thesearch but she new she had to gather her friends.