Tiebreaker

*CLOSED* Ok so we have seven minutes in first place with 5 votes, but we ran into a problem. Both when he/she accidentally hurts you and lemon have a tie with 4 votes. So, I am going to turn this into a game. Here is what you do:

•you comment on what you want more, you can pick two of them.

•you can comment for those two as much as you want.

•it can only be any two of those 3 choices above.

Here are the rules and the prizes to the game:

•Rule 1) don't break the rules.

•Rule 2) do not pick all three.

•Rule 3) you can not write like this: 'lemon lemon lemon lemon'. That will only count as one vote for a lemon. Try to write them as separate comments like this: 'lemon' then comment that in and repeat the process as many times as you desire.

•Rule 4) try not to write like 500,000,000 comments 😆

•Rule 5) have fun with it!!!

Prizes:

•1. If you comment the most for something, I will add you in any of my books you want or I can write a book for you on any subject.

•2. If you have an original idea you wanted to put up but didn't, I might actually use it in another chapter.

•3. Whoever replies to a comment I put up first will be put in any story I wrote or I will check out any story you wrote you want me to see.

•4. Whoever comments first at all gets to know ANYTHING they want to know about any chapter of any book that is ether up or I am writing. So comment fast!!!

•5. Whoever comments first for a vote on what you want in the story will get to know what I am writing for the next chapter at any time IN THIS BOOK ONLY!!!

•6. Whoever comments this: 'the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys, make some noise!!!' gets to force (or ask) me to put in a character they want in this book. and I don't care if you suggest girls, and you can ask for someone that is the same game as any creepypasta (example: link from LOZ, ash from pokèmon, sonic etc.)

AN THE LAST ONE!!!

•7. Whoever can guess my favorite game (creepypasta game) first gets anything. As in they can suggest story's, ask me to read story's, or anything they can think of (unless I say no) THIS IS THE BIGGEST PRIZE!!!

So, comment fast, vote as much as you want, and hope it is one of the three lucky answers!!! ^-^ thank you and stay beautiful!!!

~raven