BB

Ok so here is the balloon boy one I missed last chapter!!! Hurt by killer.

You, in the pizzaria, where cleaning out the parts and service room. it was the middle of the day, but it was still so dark that you needed a flashlight to see. you had to move some things around, that was all. as you moved the shut down Bonnie, his eye turned red, than shut off again. you sigh in relief that he didn't turn on. you move on to Freddy and drag him over to the other side of the room so you could clean up that aria. After a few minutes of complete silence, you moved onto chica. you move her out of the way and start clearing the spare parts up a little. the silence was calming. really calming. all you could hear was your own breathing, footsteps, and moving things around.

than you remembered it was the middle of the day.

You would at least hear the faint sound of children, or an air vent at the least. but it was just complete silence. besides your breathing, of corse. you try to finish up as fast as you could, just so you could get out. the darkness seemed to close in on you, making the room darker and darker. you hear something fall, and you hold your breath to hear anything else. but the breathing you where hearing could still be heard. "s-step out into the light, I k-know your there!" You say trying to act brave. "are you sure? This beautiful face might shock you" A deepish voice said. most likely a teenager. "B-beautiful?" You say confused. "yep. so beautiful, you might just... go to sleep!" The voice said as he ran out into the light with a knife. he has long, dirty black hair, white skin, his eyelids seemed to be burnt off, and he had a huge smile cut into his face. he was wearing a white hoodie stained with blood, black jeans, and a pretty decent pair of vans. the first thing you do is grab your flashlight and start running for the door. "go to sleep?!? What kind of person uses a cheesy line like that!!! Jeff the killer? Well duh he is Jeff the killer!" You say to yourself opening the door. you run out into the first party room you see and hide under a table. "come out so I can make you beautiful like me! You can meet your mother when you go to sleep, y/n!" Jeff said walking in slowly. all you could see where his feet. he walks past the table, than stops right in front of you. you hold your breath again, waiting for him to move. he walks away. after a second, you sigh in relief. suddenly, his face appears in front of yours and he says "go to sleep!" (Cheesy horror movie much?) you punch his face, than roll out the other side and run. you ran to the main room, to see a horrible sight of dead children and parents. you immediately run for the prize corner, hoping to run by BB. he wasn't there. you run into kids cove and lock yourself in there. Jeff bangs on the door a couple times, than stops. you still did not want to open the door. you walk over to mangle and sit down next to her. "killers suck" you whisper to yourself. "and you locked yourself in a room with seven" a voice said from the other end of the room. you stand up and look in that direction. That dude was right. there was eyeless jack, BEN drowned, homosidal Liu, masky, hoodie, lost silver, and some purple dude. (VINCENT-CHAN!!!!!) "oh whatever. a kidney stealer, a video game character, some dude who wants revenge on his brother, two proxies, a armless dude, and a purple dude. not scary" you say in a slightly bored tone. "I don't just steal kidneys ya know" eyeless jack said. "I'll give you five dollars to leave me alone for a week" you say. all of them except masky, hoodie, and the purple dude agreed, and you pull out $20 and give it to them. they walk away, and masky just says "smart move on your part. but we are still here." you smile slightly and pull a video tape out of your pocket. "what's that" masky asks suspiciously. "what do you think it is, Tim?" You ask. "I don't know what is it" he says. "yo Brian. I'm sure you know. you are the one who hid it" you say. "how do you even know our names?" Masky asks. "this video tape" you say looking at it for a second. hoodie holds out his hand in a "give it to me" kind of way. "leave. I'll put it out this window" you say. he nods, and drags his masked friend along. not much of a talker. you put it out the window like you promised, than turned to the purple dude. "ok what would you want for you to go away" you say to him. "your death" he says smiling. "no" you say thinking for a moment. "wait your Vincent, BB told me about you" you say reaching for the needle in your pocket. you honestly did not know where you got all this stuff from!!! "I'm giving it to you" I say happily. "your kind of breaking the fourth wall here author-chan. Go away and just tell the story of my life" you say calmly. I nod and disappear. "Ok so needles!" Yo say smiling. "fourth wall? Is this some kind of book?" Vincent says. "shhhhh...... Fourthy wally stuff! Just pretend that didn't happen!!!" You say. "ok." He says. He steps closer with a knife, forgetting about the whole fourth wall thing- dang it, forget about that! He steps forward with his knife, and you simply pull out a needle. he screams like a girl and runs away, making you smile happily. now all you had to worry about was Jeff. you open the door to see he was actually gone. until you feel a huge pain in your side. you look down and see a knife connected to a white arm. you follow that arm and see Jeff smiling at you. "go to sleep" he says. you lose conciseness, making him think you "went to sleep". he nods to himself, than walks into the main room. "now I have to kill the fourth wall girl for making me seem like an idiot. I deserve to be called beautiful" he says under he breath. 0.o "ok ok your the most beautiful thing ever ever in the history of the dinosaurs and aliens, your smart and the most beautiful thing alive please don't kill me" I say out of nowhere. he nods, than says "now make me a sammich." so I run to make him a sandwich, and balloon boy finds you and gets you to a hospital. the fourth wall was not broken in this chapter. (you: but it was broken a bunch! Me: shhhhhhh just pretend reader-senpai :3 no one needs to know :3)

BAIII!!!!!! I hope you liked this chapter, it's 1211 words!!!! This is probably the most fun I have had with the "when your hurt by" besides the marionette one!!! Also, a cute balloon boy picture for the fangirls, and a Jeff the killer makeup tutorial by thepinkstylast!!!!Thanks and I will see you in the next chapter! Buh-bye! *random outro music plays*