When you Almost die (by SCP's killers and animatronics XD)

So there are 5 with SCP's as the things that almost kill you, 5 of animatronics, and 5 of killers. In case you didn't know, and SCP (stands for secure. contain. protect.) is something that is unnatural, most likely not real, and separated into 3 classes. safe, which is safe for the most part (duh), Euclid, which is something that can be really dangerous, but isn't always, and keter, which is something that is highly dangerous, possibly world-ending. There is also the class D personal, who are test subjects, also prisoners. I got that all from the top of meh head, so it's not completely accurate. The animatronics are from five nights at Freddy's, I will be using the first second and third game animatronics, not including the phantom ones or BB and the marionette. the killers will be ones that are killers like smile dog, bloody painter, homicidal Liu, etc. let's get started!

Jeff
(Hurt by killer)
You where out on the town, enjoying the night air. it was springtime, so it was not too cold or hot outside. it felt really good being out there without a care in the world. of CORSE you had a pocket knife with you though. Jeff's actions rubbed off on you. you where about an hour away from your house right now, so you started to walk back. you took a shortcut through some ally's, singing I don't wanna die by hollywood undead (it has just go to sleep in it ^w^ I had to) you see lots of people walking down the ally, and you knew that was unusual unless it was a gang or something. you grip the knife in your hoodie pocket tightly, just in case as you pass by one of the five groups of people. one group stared at you, so you stared back for a second, stopping in the middle of the ally. your heart started racing for some reason, than you recognize one of the people in the group. It was a group of creepypastas. they weren't looking at your face, they where looking at your hoodie and your face. your hoodie was one your father gave you, it had something written in Latin on it. "Umm... can you stop looking at me like that, I don't like being stared at." you say in a calm voice. maybe they can't read Latin. suddenly, one of them pushes you against the wall and holds a knife to your neck. "what's your connection with zalgo?" He says. you gasp and don't answer. "answer me and you might live." You stay quiet. "I don't know what your talking about" you whisper. you barely see stitches on his face in the darkness. liu, Jeff's brother. "really?" He said kind of surprised. "oh come on you really bought that Liu? That's zalgo's child y/n." Eyeless jack says. he smiles. "well in that case, you die today, y/n." he holds up his knife, and you pulls yours out and stabs his arm. "I don't want to hurt you, but if you intend to kill me, I will kill you Liu. A shame we haven't met at a better time." you say getting serious. the whole group of creepypastas pull out their weapons, and you get ready to fight them off. After a few minutes, you had knocked out everyone but Jane, Liu, and eyeless jack. you where extremely surprised when you got a cut on your arm, which caused you to hesitate. that gave them a chance to attack you again and again. before you got a chance to block the knives, jeff appears and blocks all the knifes, and put his knife to Jane's neck. Masky and hoody also appeared and stopped EJ and Liu, and toby grabbed your knife and held you in a choke hold. all that in two seconds. "ok who started the fight." masky said looking at everyone, including the people knocked out. "that thing" Liu said pointing to you. Jane and EJ nodded. masky looks at you and says "and what do you say about that?" Which caused Jane EJ and Liu to start arguing with him. "quiet" Slenderman said appearing with zalgo after him. "we where discussing peacefully, and zalgo felt like y/n was being hurt. now I want to know who started this, we are moving into a peaceful alliance." slender said. masky looked at you. "Liu." You said calmly. "n-" Liu started, but slender cut in. "Liu, be quiet." toby lets go of you and hands you back your knife. you put it in your pocket. masky hands Liu his knife, and Liu grabs it. after a second of quiet, slender says "ok. now, I don't want to hear about another fight." and zalgo nods. jeff lets go of Jane, and hoodie lets go of EJ. "are you alright?" Jeff asks you. you nod and smile slightly. then you walk over to some of the pastas who where waking up and hold out your hand. they stare at you for a second, than you pull out your knife and drop it on the ground, in their reach but not yours. they let you help them up, and one gives your knife to you. you put it back in your pocket, and start to walk away. "y/n look out!" Jeff yells out to you. you turn around and see liu running at you. you quickly pull out the knife and get him in a choke hold, the knife to his neck. "I wouldn't try that again" you say pushing him over to masky and hoodie. (yay it's long!!!!)