𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

Daniel Seavey

Him.He's back.And I couldn't be more terrified and furious at the same time.And I didin't figured it out because I saw him, he told me by text.

Mark🙄💀🖕🏽
Hey honey.I'm back

Honey😋😍
No you aren't.It's a joke, isn't it?

Mark🙄💀🖕🏽
Of course it isn't.I AM back and I'm ready to look for you

Honey😋😍
Ok, I don't care if you're back.
DONT get near me, ok?

Mark
Too late.You still have the  GPS  I  put on you😉
   Seen

Oh no.This can't be good.By the way, I lied on the text.I DO care he's back.Now that he's back, nobody is safe.

Nobody.

When I saw the text I was just eating breakfast, so I texted in the group chat to cut out the little game.The only thing I need now is my friends.And protection.

Dani🌊
Guys we need to cut out our little game

Zach😎
Why?Did something happen?

Curly🍜
Daniel you are scaring me

Bean🌌
Daniel tell us what's wrong

Dani🌊
I will.Just not here.Bean can you pick me up?

Bean🌌
Ok honey I'm on my way

Dani🌊
Thanks love

As you see everybody calls me honey.I don't know why.When I ask they just tell me it's because my touch feels like honey.

So, I got up, got dressed and did my hair.Just as I finished I heard a honk.I got downstairs and exit my house.I then got in Corbyn's car.

I instantly hugged him.For two reasons:
One:I'm scared as fuck and he makes me feel safe.
Two:I haven't hug him in forever

He hugged back tightly, kissing the top of my head."What happens honey?Are you ok?"He says when we finally pull back, studying my face for any sign of an answer.

I just sighed"It's just that...he's back"I told him"And I'm scared"I finally whispered.He looked even more worried, but I could see his confusion."Who's he?"He gently asked."You'll understand when we get to school."

He nodded and held my hand while he drove, drawing circles in my palm.That calmed me down.That's something Corbyn always does.Whenever I'm scared he just held my hand and drew circles on it.He told me it was a sign that everything was going to be ok.And that he would always be there.

When we finally got to school we met Zachary by my locker.At this point I was on the verge of tears.This can't be happening.The other saw this and engulfed me in a group hug.Thanks god my friends are the best.

When we pulled back Corbyn got behind me and wrapped his arms around me, another little gestures that makes me feel protected by him.Jachary started asking."What happens?"Zach questioned"Are you ok?"Jack asked.

I sighed and whispered"He's back"Just as Corbyn, they were still confused."Who?""Him"Jack instantly got it.His face turned into nothing but fear."Oh no.No no no no no no no..."He muttered.Zach looked at him, even more worried."What?Who is he?Are you ok Jack?Baby?Talk to me please"Zach begged at the end.But Jack didn't talk.

I finally decided to tell them."He's...Well he's my..."I started.But I was cut off by a voice.His voice calling for me.

"Honey?Were Are you?"He song sang.Shit.His here.Just then he appeared from the far corner.Jack and I gasped.He hadn't change.If anything he looked stronger.His curly, brown hair was gently brushed.His pearcing gray eyes looked ready to catch his pray.And his smile.That smile.It wasn't the happy smile.It was the evil smile-

"That's Mark.My ex boyfriend"I whispered looking down.

-And I totally wasn't smiling like we had been something.Like I had loved him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Holaaaaa
I'm back;)I decided to make the story a lil more interesting:)

-P