𝓤𝓷𝓸

Corbyn Besson

I entered the heavy doors of hell aka High School.It was the first day of my senior year and I wasn't exited.I mean, it's school, who would?

I sighed and walk to my locker.When I finished sorting things out I looked around, trying to find a certain boy with beautiful blue eyes and shy smile.If you didin't notice yet I have a crush on the boy, Daniel Seavey.Yes, we were friends and yes, everybody knew I was bisexual.They also knew Daniel was gay, which always brought me hope that we could be more than friends.

We didin't see each other through vacation since I went on a trip with my family.I missed him.A lot.

I was zoomed out by the sudden gasps and whispers around me."What happens?Did someone fall?"I thought while trying to figure out what brought sudden shock to everyone around me.

And then I saw it.

There, walking through the halls with my friend Zach, was the most perfect by I've ever seen.He looked...different.But a good different.

Too good.

He changed.A lot.His hair was lighter, almost as blond as mine.His skinny body was now fit, so fit you could almost see his six pack through his thin t-short.

His body was tanned and his face was a work of art.He had took his glases off, showing everybody his two oceans.When did he get this hot?Sure he was good looking before, but now he literally had girls drooling over him.

I was thrown back to reality by an angelic voice.
"Hey Corbyn, how was your summer?"It was Daniel.
Just then, I answered  the question I has asked myself.Yes, somebody had fallen.

The problem was that It was me, and It was for Daniel.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heyyyy everybodyyy

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this fanfic.By the way, I forgot to tell you that my spelling might not be the best since I'm actually hispanic.I'll try to update a chapter soon:)

-P