KHALISH 7

Hello lovelies....🙋🙋

forgot me????😐😐😑

too late...??? What can i do? I 'm too busy in my new job so...😭😭😭

but anyway here is the update...😊

And No one guess right about Khushi's shocked state...😒😒😭

So this update dedicated to ME only 🤣🤣🤣

Proofread by : VINNY

                                  ***************************************************

Next morning both went to apartment. Khushi was hell nervous with the news which Arnav had given her last night. She was combing her hair lost in her thoughts. Arnav saw this and he know why she is tensed so he try to distract her. He came behind and hug her from back. Khushi's trance broke and smile at him through the mirror. He nuzzled his nose in her neck and bite there. Khushi moan a little and turn back to face him. Both kiss each other slowly but its turn into wild and passionate. And after that there was no looking back and both were soon lost in their , passionate morning romance.

After sometime and Khushi get up to dress but Arnav pull her back. Khushi stare into his eyes.

Arnav saw little fear in her eyes so he speak.

"Relax jaan..why are you getting hyper with this news?"

"Arnav, how can i relax? How will i face them? What will i do?" Khushi asked in single breath.

"Sh...they are my family not Vampires who will eat you up." Arnav chuckled.

"Laad governor..here i am all tensed up and you are teasing me."Khushi fake anger.

Yes, Last night Arnav had told her that his family is coming back on few days and our Sanka Devi is all worked up after hearing this news.

Arnav hug her and kiss her temple. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

Khushi doesn't take a moment and nodded in yes. "But I'm scared."

"You will like them. They're really all nice. My Di and Nani always wanted me to marry. Mami , Mama and my brothers .They will be super excited." Arnav said caressing her hair.

"Really?" she asked and Arnav confirmed. She relax a little bit. And soon both fell into deep slumber in each other arms.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Like this few days pass . Arnav try to quit drinking but, but smoking is something he still can't let go of . He have very much lessened smoking but,he still do it by getting tempted.

Arnav smoke sometimes but only outside whenever he go to jogging or at AR parking cause khushi now bid him bye standing at the balcony until he get in and drive away.

Time went and Saturday comes. Both are having breakfast in the morning.

"I've hired workers in RM. They're cleaning the house and rearranging everything. Whatever needs to be done. So I'll be there today. You would like to come?" Arnav asked.

"Um. Should I? Am nervous. Arnav what if they don't like me?" Khushi asked biting her nails in nervousness.

"They are coming tomorrow. And tomorrow you are coming with me to pick them up and we'll drive straightway to RM." Arnav said in final tone.  "And don't worry Khushi they will like you. I know! " Arnav assured her holding her hands.