KHALISH 2

Hello people...

Thank you for voting and commenting on previous part.

Please read the note below carefully.

Play the song and read.

Proof read :@ArShi_Angle

                  *******************

He ask angrily. "Just shut up!! What will you do after leaving me? Haan? Tell me?? BECAUSE I DO DRINK AND SMOKE DAMMIT!"

To say Khushi was shocked would be an understatement. She was beyond astounded. A wave of terror and fear passed through her whole body. Just the thought of living without him, send shivers down her spine. It's true that she said that she would leave him but is it possible? Would she really be able to leave him??

Khushi look at him stunned. She know in his anger he said whatever came in his mind but this? She wasn't expecting this huge  blow. Her eyes filled with tears and her heart was gripped by a piercing ache. Just the thought of leaving him was like as if someone was clawing her heart with sharp nails. She felt suffocated!

Arnav also look at her with guilty yet determined face. He could see her hurt etched eyes. The pain in her heart was matching his. He could feel her dole but was helpless. He couldn't do anything at this moment to console her. He wanted to hug her tight, hiding her in his embrace forever and never letting her go but his hands were tied with the truth.

He wanted to know what she will do after leaving him? Will she able to live without him? Will she able to enjoy? Will she be happy? Because the truth was that HE WON'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT HER! HE WILL DIE!!

(Play the music)

             Tu kya jaane...
                   tere bin jee na sakenge…
             Tu kya jaane....
                   tere bin jee na payenge…
             Tu kya jaane…
                   tere bin mar jayenge…
             Tu kya jaane…
                   tere bin mar jayenge

With emotionless eyes and a pale face, Khushi came near Arnav. She held his palm in her hand and kissed it softly. "You want to know na that what will I do after leaving you if you will smoke and drink? I will tell you Arnav-ji. Yes I will.leave.you.but..." She stopped for a moment and took  deep breath. "But after that, I will die!"

          Na jaa..Na jaa re..Na jaa re..
               Mere dil ke sahare..
         Muje chod ke..mukh mod ke..
             Tu hi mera apna re…
                        tujko ye pata re..
                  Nathi torte dil jod ke...