KHALISH 6

Hello lovelies...

Too late right?🙊🙊

Sorry for that...😔😔😐

But here is the long update with 5k+ words...enjoy...😛

Proof read by PearlOfPacific

                      ***************

''I should have prepared myself for this day. I am leaving.'' Khushi said and  turned to her room to pack her bags.

Arnav too followed Khushi to their room and took out a cigarette packet from the drawer which he hid from her. Arnav lit the cigarette not being affected by her presence, as the one he was doing all of this for was the one who made him feel like a worthless monster. Khushi on the other hand, stood numb in shock.  She blinked rapidly, Trying to erase the picture in front of her. The picture of Arnav smoking but to no avail as the truth remained just as it was, Arnav was indeed smoking.

Arnav looked up at her aghast face, and walked out of the room to the balcony adjoining it. Khushi come out from her shock state on hearing the door getting closed with bang. She followed him, too dazed to acknowledge anything. The image of Arnav smoking revolved in front of her.

"Arnav..what are you doing? Do you even realize you-.." Khushi said in high pitch voice.

Arnav turn and said, " I know what I'm doing. I have been smoking and drinking since long! I tried to lessen it, I did try to give up smoking dammit! "ONLY FOR YOU".  I tried to lessen it, just because I knew you didn't like it, you hated it and I wanted to stop. But..." He sigh and continue, "but nobody changes their habits for mi..mistresses right?" He turn back and said, "Just like nobody LOVE his mistress."

Khushi stood in front of him listening to him, Too shocked to react. Not being able to digest the fact that what she heard and saw was true.

"S..so..all this while you...and here see I'm such fool. No wonder I always end up being alone. Anyway Thanks for the telling the truth at last. I'm so sorry .I thought least you of all the people will understand me. But I was wrong. I guess my part in your life is over. Who keeps a KEEP forever. You are no different from them." Khushi said in broken voice.

"Always? All of you? What the hell you want to say?" Arnav turned to her shocked.

Khushi gritted her teeth, and replied "first my dad who use to beat my mom and me after drinking than in Ashram Payal jiji's husband who used to drink and misbehave with her after and now you too drink and smoke."

"All men are same" Khushi said crying bitterly.

Arnav sighed and tried to calm his nerves. He took a deep breath. Looking at cigarette that he held between his fingers and than her ,he threw the cigarette away and come closer to her and held her upper arms.

"Sh..khushi shant ho jao.." He whispered to her. (Sh.. Khushi calm down..)"

"Khushi why don't you understand? I was never so hurt as I am now. I love you Khushi. You are my life and I want to spend my whole life with you but you...you think...You are nothing but a mistress to me.. do u even know the meaning of that word?" He try to make her understand calmly but khushi jerked his hands and push him away & create distance between them.

"Don't touch me." She jerked his hand away and  started walking out in anger.

Arnav, having had enough, followed Khushi back into the room and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to face himself .

"Khushi, just stop it now. You started all this but I'm thankful to you for having told me that what kind of man I am. I am sorry... I dared to love you..I am extremely sorry for having made you my life.." Arnav started angrily, but ended up giving away his vulnerability Khushi.