Maybe?

My school was very eclectic. It seemed as though there was a group for everyone. But I guess the group people, not including me of course, wanted to be in most was to classic populars. They are always so egocentric and they walk the halls as though everyone else is invisible. And I'm sure it's that cocky attitude that gets everyone attention.

I hate to see their embellishing clothes, knowing that they wore them so they would stand out even more. And to be honest I think I'm the only one who feels this way. Everyone else at this school seems to give into their every whim. Maybe it's because they seem to emulate people they see on tv. I'm not going to lie if I had never met these people before I may have thought they were famous.

I guess my hate for these people is the reason why I, Sarah Crown, don't seem to have a group of my own. Everytime I look at these people wth discuse other people look at me the same. Like, I'm inhuman for not wanting to kiss their feet. I'm not saying I don't have friends, but people who don't know me seem to judge me pretty fast.

The friends I do have are amazing. They have their groups at school but they sneak away from them once in awhile to speak with me and see how I'm doing. There's Evy, my best friend since middle school. She's in band and she is the only reason go to games here. Then there is Brody, I met him last year in chem class. He is pretty nerdy and he is the reason I haven't flunked out yet. We meet at my house everyday after school since by some strange fate of god, we all live right next to each other.

"So how was your guys' day today. Anything interesting." I went to my kitchen to find us some sodas before we started our homework.

"Oh the pops have recently added a new member to their group." Evy said cleaing her glasses. "And he is really hot."

I just rolled my eyes. "Aren't they all. Ugh god I just hate them so much."

Brody started to get his work out. He obviously heard something in my voice. "What did they do this time?"

"Well when p.e was over I came to find my clothes in the sink with the water running." I clicked my soda open and took a huge gulp. "Jokes on them though. I always keep extra clothes in the p.e office."

They laughed. "You always seem to be a step ahead of then don't you." Brody said with amusment.

"Well of course sir that's the key for survival right?" I got my notebook out. "So Evy have talked to the new guy yet.?" I looked at her little interest, but i new she wanted to talk about it.

"Yeah he's a T.A for my art class so I talked to him for a bit."

I put on a huge smile. "Oh did you talk about how he is just so amazing and so popular and like how everybody wants to be like him." I lost the barbie voice and got a bit more serious. "He's probably going to be like the rest of those egocentric asses".

She got a little mad. "Don't ruin this for me."

I just giggled. "Ok I'm sorry"

"And he's actually kinda different."

I got a little more interested. "Really how so?"

She tilted her head in deep thought. "I don't know there is just something about him. He gives off this vibe that just seems different you know what I mean." She look at me like I was suppose to get something.

But I didn't "No not really no" I turned back to my homework. Yay Algebra 2.

After that we dropped the subject on who ever this new guys is. It's not like I cared. After about two hours we finally got all of our work done. They left about ten minutes before my mom got home. I was in the kitchen get dinner ready.