Tears Are Broken

• Dedicated to My Whole Familia

HAE EVERYONE. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN AND I HOPE THAT IT IS OKAY. IF YOU WANT YOU CAN VOTE, COMMENT OR FAN ME, BUT THAT IS ALL UP TO YOU GUYS. HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER. HOPE YALL LIKE IT.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never thought that Kris could be that way, friends for years but now she has changed. Love and trust has turned to hate. If i had known that given the chance she would have back stabbed me, then i would not have tried to mend our friendship again. She decieved me in so many ways, trying to get back at me; for what i do not understand. Years ago i would have never dreamt that she would betray me in any type of way. We were like sisters in a way, i would have killed for her, but now that has changed because now i know that her words were never true. Like words from the Devil himself.

Now i ask my self why? Why did i even bother to be friends when she just wanted to steal him away from me. I was always trying to keep my cool, when i knew that they were only telling me lies. Lies that stung and hit me from every single angle. Maybe that was the only reason why she was my friend, maybe it was because she wanted to steal everything that i ever wanted right from under my nose. People kept telling me that they were lieing, yet i didnt want to believe them at all. I just pushed every single person that tried telling me the truth away because i never thought that it would be true.

Don't you just love it when your so called friend just spits everything right back into your face because i do. Hahaha; notice the sacasm there, at least you all can say that you saw the signs and even tried to warn me. I never once believed you guys because i was too stuck up in my own little world to even notice the signs that were there. I wonder why i was even her friend, i mean i saw the signs of her having some kind of unateral spirits floating around in her head. I even saw her when she first started to become evil, it was like she was the devil reincarnated as a chick that was so beautiful every guy literally fell at her feet.

I finally realised that she was double faced and everything she told me were just lies. As evil thoughts dwelled in her soul, grinding her mind into a hole filled with spit and tension. She gave me nothing but deception, what's more to say? "Stay the hell away from me! that is the end of your games because the are all the same. Pick-a-boo i can see you, i can see that your see through. i see that your evil but even evil kanevil could never pull a stunt on  me."

Life as she knows it has come to a stop, right now she is floating to the bottom of the earth in a very fast speed. Spilling all of her secrets and all of the hate that she has come to have for you through all the shadows of dirty thoughts on her mind. A flirter by name but a stealer by nature, everything is just a game to you.