Memories of the past...

(A/n): {(H/c) means hair color, (H/l) means hair length, (f/c) means favorite color, (Y/n) means your name! (M/n) means mother's name! I hope you like it!}

[(Y/n's) POV.]

As you looked up at the sky, the wind gently blows your (H/c), (H/l) hair back, you smile as you remember when you first met Twilight, Sky, and Time. It was when you were only 6 years old..

[Flashback]

"(Y/n)! Wake up! Breakfast is ready!"

You groggy sit up in bed, trying not to go back to sleep. Once you wake up some, you shout back.

"OK! I'll be right there in a second!"

"Alright, but hurry up! Before it gets cold!"

You get ready first and put on your (f/c), tunic, with your tan pants and brown boots and rush down stairs, where your mother greets you with a smile.

"Good Morning, sleepy head!"

You smile and giggle. You and your mother go sit down at the wooden table and eat breakfast.. You were still trying to get use to your father not being there.. once you two were done eating you decided to help your mother clean up. And when you were done.

"Hey, mamma, can we go for a walk around town?"

"Of course! But, before we go, I need to get ready first."

"Oh, okay!"

Your mother rushed up the stairs and started to get ready, which only took a few minutes, she rushed back down the stairs and walked over to you with a smile.

"Okay! Let's go!"

You were excited to go around town, since you haven't really been around town that much. Because, you and your mother have just recently moved to Castle Town. You ran ahead.

"(Y/n)! Stay close!"

"Don't worry mamma! I'll be fin-oof!"

You bumped into someone when you weren't looking, you look up and see a tall man in front of you.

"Oh, are you okay?"

"Um, yeah, I'm fine! I'm sorry, about bumping into you!"

The man had parted in the middle blonde hair, a bright blue eye, and a eye patch on his right eye. That's when you noticed a boy, that seemed to be around your age, and looked similar to the man in front of him, except, he had dirty blonde hair that was parted to the side. The man in front of you smiled at you and held his hand out to you to help you up, which you, gladly, took up his offer. That's when your mother finally caught up to you.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay!? Promise me, you won't run off like that again!"

"I'm sorry, mamma.. it won't happen again!"

"Good."

Your mother looked over at the man you bumped into. Your mother bowed, forcing you to do the same...you (not very willingly) bowed as well.