yes.... it's true...

Hello!

400+ readers!!!
Wooyoung did you see this?
(no he can't, but the wooyoung in our head can) YOUR ONE SHOTS RECEIVED LOTS OF READERS YO! THEY LOVE YOU!

I love updating this book, because I keep receiving numbers for this book 's views!

I'm so happy! Thankyou~
And WOOYOUNG IS CUTE! UWU

Okay, in this oneshot, your name is....

Youngju

Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sweetheart, go called Wooyoung.", Dad ordered make me stiff.

He didn't find out about it right...

I didn't realise that I still freeze on my place till dad give me look, "Hurry."

I breath out, "Ne, appa."

I walk out from his office and called Wooyoung. I saw Wooyoung clean up his weapons, guns and blade but his favorite gun is sniper. He is the best sniper is this world. Underworld.

My dad is the leader of mafia and I am part of underworld ever since I'm born. I grew up smelling blood, hearing bullet shots, hearing people screaming, begging for spare their life. Dad is most cruel leader of all but when he's with me, he's the sweetest and soft man.

Wooyoung stop clean his weapon, "why? Why did he called me? Is something wrong? Did he find out about it? About us?", he ask in one breath. He didn't stutter but I know that he's nervous and scared. Scared to know that dad find out about us.

Wooyoung and I are in relationships and uhh ummm we ummm we....  mmmm..... We..... havesexinemptystore three days ago. Don't mad at me! Mad wooyoung, he drag me there and start plant kiss everywhere on me, damn it I can't resist it...

Dad didn't know that we're in relationships. Dad totally against of me having boyfriend. Tsk.

I fiddled with my fingers, "No, I don't think so... His face doesn't show any signs of mad... ", I trailed off.

Wooyoung breath out relief and we start walking to dad 's office.

Our hands is so sweat and nervously knock the door. Dad ask to come in and we walk in to see dad busy with paper work , as usual tho.

Wooyoung give bow at dad, "You called me, sir?", wooyoung ask. He keep shifting his weight, I know that he's nervous. Very nervous.

"Yeah, I want to talk to you about... Oh with Youngju actually. I want to talk to you both about... ", he sigh.

Wooyoung and I look at each other and our eyes widened. We gulp and look at my dad, "Dad, please let me explain. Don't mad at him.... We was about to tell you that we-"

Dad frown in confusion, "wait, what are you talking about?"

Again, wooyoung and I share glance, "Oh... Uhh... Nothing. I don't even know what I'm talking haha... ", I laugh out nervously.

"So, what I'm talking about is that I have new mission for you two.", Dad said.

Wooyoung and I let breath out relieved.

"Okay, so shoot it.", I responded and fold my arms, ready to take the order.

"A person that I know had betrayed me, he ran away with 5 million in the case. So I want to take the money back and take his life too. He-"