Desire to be yours

Hello

Wow 100+ reader for this book??!! ahh you don't know how happy I am seeing this book reach lots of readers :))))

Wooyoung is such a bae, isn't he??

Anyway, in this chapter, your name is

Chaeyeon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Chaeyeon!", my bestfriend, Jisoo slap my arm and yelled at me. I turn to her and rub my arm at where she slap at, "ouch!", I whined. "what?!", I shrieked at her. A bit annoyed towards her for interrupting me and my imagination.

"see! you're not even listening to me", she sigh and look at me again. "were you day dreaming again?"

I turn away from her and blush. She laugh, "you really like him, huh?"

I turn back to her and close her mouth, "shush!"

She jerk my hand away, "chill, I'm not even say his name."

I breathe out in relief. I finish my sandwich and look at him again.

He, Jang Wooyoung, my crush since gred 7. I still like him ever since then. He's my neighbor but never get his attention. One day he greet me, "Hi" and my stupid ass run away from him as if he's a murder. And that happened 2 years ago, I hope he forgot about it. That was embarrassing and I freaking look like tomato.

There, he sit at his table with his friends, all of them are good looking, but my eyes on him. Smile crept on my face when I saw him laughing, he's so cute.

When the first time I met him during 7 gred, that time he look so cute and when time flies and we grow to young adult, he become more and more handsome and cute at the same time. Like how can this one soul be so cute and good looking at the same time (︺︹︺)♥

"ya Heejin, look at her, she's staring at your boyfriend again", girl voice from next table.

Shit! I got caught again.

"umm, Chaeyeon.... The barbies are coming", my best friend inform me.

Yeah, we call the two girls, "barbie"
One of them who is named, Heejin are Wooyoung girlfriend.

"I know.... damn it.... let's run.. NOW!", we both stand up from our sit and sprint outside from the cafeteria to hallway where lots of students wandering around.

We laugh so hard while running which make us hard to breathe. Note: don't laughing while running.

We stop and look behind, "of course, they can't catch us up". Jisoo said.

We took deep breath and continue our laugh. We head to our locker and ready for next class.

"yes, I have English next, that's mean I can see him again", I make victory dancing in my head.

Jisoo look at me, "yeah... so does she... "
I stop my victory dance and watch the imagine crash. "shit! I'm doom!"

* * *

So it's been 10 minutes that I've been walk back and forth in the toilet, debating whether to skip the English class or just walk in and ignore Heejin and got embarrassed by her infront the whole class, especially in front of Wooyoung.