Enemies arriving

the camera zooms in on Beacon, passing a large and unnerving ship as it descends upon a landing pad. Two Bullheads fly by as the camera slowly lowers to show ant-like swarms of people on the paths around Beacon. The camera shifts to the top of a tower veiled behind clouds. Ozpin and Glynda can be seen through the window into Ozpin's office.

Glynda " Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels"

Ozpin " Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. (The camera switches to an over-the-shoulder from Ozpin's perspective as three more Bullheads fly in.) But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore"

??? "I wouldn't call that a bit"

The camera moves and shows Imp sitting  in the corner of the office, his face covered by shadows

(A chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns to see a hollow-message "Access Requested" on his desk.)

Ozpin "Come in"

The camera switches to a low perspective beyond Ozpin's desk and facing the doors as they slide open to reveal Ironwood as Ozpin approaches to greet him.

Ironwood " (cordially) Ozpin!"

Ozpin stands at attention.

Ozpin "Hello, General"

Ironwood "Please, drop the formalities. (Both approach and shake hands as Glynda also approaches.) It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met"

Imp "yes, a long time"

Ironwood (cold) "oh you are here too"

Glynda "Oh, James nice as always (Gives a personable wave and then drops all pleasantries.) I'll be outside" (She walks away.)

Ironwood " Well, she hasn't changed a bit"

As Ozpin speaks, the camera shifts and Glynda can be seen from behind Ozpin and Ironwood as she exits the room.

Ozpin " (As he turns to his desk...) So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? (He picks up a mug and a kettle, pouring as he speaks.) Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival" (He turns and offers the cup to Ironwood.)

Ironwood "(The camera shifts to a close-up showing the mug changing hands. A clink is heard.) Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. (Ironwood produces a canteen from his inside coat pocket and pours its contents into his mug.) Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up."(Ozpin walks around to his desk, kettle and a new mug in hand.)

Imp" so why do you need an army? "

Ironwood ignores him

Ozpin" (Ozpin sits and pours himself some coffee.) exactly, I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned"

Ironwood "Well, concerned is what brought them here"

Ozpin " understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult"