Ten Years Ago

It was just a normal mission of investigation, There were rumors of a village being attacked and team STRQ was sent, I was accompanying Qrow Summer and Raven because Taiyang stayed home to watch over the girls

Y/N: "remind me again why I need to be here? (slash) Forget that, new question(boom), Raven why are you here, I thought you don't want anything to do with Ozpin anymore, or you know Qrow or Taiyang or me or Yang(slash) come to think about it you don't really like any one of us"

Raven did not answer

Qrow taking a swing at his flask: "probably money(shot), if I know my dear sister"

Raven:" shut up Qrow, you too Y/N it's not your business" (slash)

Summer:" guys can you not fight like in the middle of the fight"

Y/N: "Oh come on Summer we just having some fu-move" (twang)

Summer does a backflip as an arrow is shot past her head, embedding itself into a beowolf head killing it instantly

Y/N: "Qrow did you see that!!!, damn I should have brought my camera drone

Summer: "focus Y/N, I don't want to die from a stray arrow" (slash)

Y/N: "relax Summer, when have I ever missed"

Raven:" remember our Graduation night, I remember clearly Qrow stuck in a block of ice" (boom)

Qrow: "I don't remember it, strange" (shot)

Summer: "this is because you were drunk"

Y/N: "hey first of all (slash) I never said I did not aim at Qrow, second I was a little bit drunk so shut up"

Raven: "whatever"

Y/N: "everyone back" (twang-boom)

I used a boom arrow and finished off the Grimm

Qrow: "where were we? oh yeah on our way to the village"

Y/N: "seriously Summer, it's just a pack of Beowolf, why are you so serious"

Summer: "because I'm the leader, if something happens it's my responsibility"

Y/N: "well Summer I'm older, and I can take responsibility for my own actions, thank you very much"

Summer: "sigh, come on its almost sunset we should probably find a place to make camp"

Raven: "on that note, why don't we have an airship?"

Qrow: "(swing) maybe because someone took all of the budget"

Y/N: "I think there is a good place to make camp"

It was just a small Clearing, About five square meters, nothing really special,

Summer: "excellent, Qrow Raven go get some firewood me and Y/N will get the camp ready"

Time skip brought to you by chibi Qrow Gathering firewood

We were just sitting by the crackling fire and speaking

Raven: "Qrow when will you stop drinking so much"

Qrow: "when you receive the best mom award"

Y/N: "ohohohohoh, Do you need an ice arrow Raven? Because you just been burned"