Merida the Hot Head

"Hey Merida." Macintosh said over the phone.

"Hey What's up? Are youokay?" Merida asked back.

"No. It's not working." Macintosh told her.

"Wait. What?" Merida asked confused.

"Us. I'm breaking up with you." He told her and he hung up.

"Hello? HELLO!" Merida screamed into her phone. "He breaks up with me two god damn days before homecoming! I don't think so!" she screams to herself as she walks to the bus stop.

Merida rode the bus to school twirling her soccer ball in her hands angrily. She had already told Punzie what had happened.

PUNZIE POV KINDA

Rapunzel had only seen Merida this angry once. It did not end well. She was scared out of her mind. She might as well warn a few people first.

Punzie: Jack. I'm scared.

Jack: what happened?

Punize: Macintosh dumped Merida. She is more pissed than I have ever seen her. I am scared. Just warn people. Get Hiccup. He is the only one who seems to be able to get through to her. Be ready were almost there.

Jack: already on it. Just be careful.

Rapunzel read that last text and got really nervous as they pulled in the school's parking lot. Merida got off the bus in silence and walked to the spot in the cafeteria where Macintosh, Dingwall, and Macguffin hang out in the mornings.

"Merida wait!" Rapunzel cried.

MERIDA POV KINDA

Merida heard her but kept going. She put her stuff down on a table but kept her soccer ball. She walked calmly over to the corner. "HEY MACINTOSH!!!" She screamed.

People moved out of the way and Merida saw him with his arm around another girl. This made her even more angry. She tossed her soccer ball up in one hand caught it in the other and chucked it straight at his face. She heard a satisfying crack as the ball slammed into his face. "Dabbit Mer. You broke by nose." He said as it started gushing blood.

By this point she was pissed off to no end. He broke up with her not even an hour ago and all he cares about is his damn nose. Merida strode forward but her arms were grabbed by Jack and Hiccup.

"Let me go!" She said loudly through clenched teeth.

"Merida. Calm down. You already broke his nose." Jack told her.

"I don't care." Merida said as she pulled her arms.

"Damns she's strong." Hiccup thought.

"Merida. Just come on." Hiccup tried to tell her. She gave one last pull then dropped her head. They took her outside into the cool air. She leaned against the wall and slid down. She sat down and put her head on her knees. From a distance she would look like just a curly red fuzz ball against the wall.

HiccupPOV KINDA

Hiccup looked down at her and sighed. Jack and Punzie left them alone. She sat like that for ten minutes in silence. "Are you going to say something or am I just going to have to sit here dwelling on my own thoughts." She said at last.

"Oh. Um... Well. You've got a hell of an arm." Hiccup spoke up.

"Ha. Thanks." She said as she smiled. "I knew he was going to break up with me. I am not mad about that. I'm mad about him cheating. I figured it out just a bit too late."

"Oh. Sorry." He said as he sat next to her.

"Nah. It's fine. I'll get over it." She told him.

"So you're okay?" He asked.