04, jhs

Jung Hoseok had gotten himself into weird situations many times, sure. There was that time he chucked a banana at Jungkook, and that time a freaking snake was slithering on his shoulders, et cetera, et cetera.

Meeting Chimmy and Tata was definitely going to go on the top of his 'weird situations' list.

He was in hyung line, he was the third oldest, so he should've told Jin or Namjoon. Namjoon was younger than him by a few months, sure, but he was the leader. That gave him more power.

Hoseok was wondering if he was doing a bad job of being a hyung. But then there was also Yoongi, the second oldest of the group, helping them hide Chimmy and Tata.

If Hoseok was to get in trouble, he was surely going to drag Yoongi down with him. He was not facing the wrath of Jin and Namjoon on his own.

When Hoseok was told that Tata was in the dorm, too, and the plan was to reveal Tata and Chimmy the next morning, Hoseok wasn't so sure.

Then the morning came, and there was no turning back. They had set Tata and Chimmy on a couch, in sight of the other 3 members when they came in. Hoseok wiped his sweaty hands on his pants.

They had all woken up early ("How did you get Yoongi hyung to wake up so early?" Jimin had asked.) and now they were waiting for the others.

Taehyung was playing around with Tata on the couch, and Jimin was talking quietly with Chimmy. Hoseok kind of wished that he could understand what they were saying.

Hoseok's hammered against his chest when he heard 2 voices talking, coming closer and closer.

What if Jin or Namjoon didn't approve of keeping the characters here? What if Hoseok had made a grave mistake, and he failed his duty of a hyung, of protecting the youngers? What if he lost their trust?

He was completely panicking now as the voices of Namjoon and Jin came closer.

Oh no, I'm dead, I've ruined everything, Jin hyung is gonna kill me

He felt someone elbow him in his ribs, and Yoongi's facial expression clearly said that he would elbow him again —and harder— if he didn't calm down.

Jin and Namjoon almost walked by Chimmy and Tata at first. Then they stopped to stare, first at the characters, then at Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

Jin was the first to speak. "What the hell?"