Down and Dirty D:

Blaine POV

          My job is down and dirty. If we do not complete our goal of the night then we risk getting jumped by...........him. Not that that’s not a possibility anyway. This job, it’s dangerous. You wouldn’t think that what I do is dangerous, seeing as it’s in a controlled environment and all its employees are minors, but it is. My name is Candy Leatherwhip. Well, that’s my stage name. No one here knows my stage name.......Hopefully. I am only going to be here for a few more months. I have three sisters, who work with me, and two brothers. The oldest, Josh, favors Isis over basically anyone, not just our family. He will do anything for her. The 2nd oldest, Jeremiah, hates that we are being forced to work here except Isis. He knows Isis is just a whore and Josh don’t give a fuck about anything if it doesn’t involve him or Isis. Isis is her real and stage name............go figure right? Then there’s my little sister Sky, who is really too young to even know about half this shit. Also, my twin, Atlanta, listens to Isis because she is scared of her and doesn’t want to be jumped but I mean who does. I really can’t blame her for how she is. It makes perfect sense to me. That could be because I’m her twin but whatevs. Jeremiah protects us with his life. He’s been trying for MONTHS to get us out of this hellhole. Seeing as he didn’t know til about 9 months ago when he came back from The Camp for Troubled Boys, that our parents made him go to so they could do this to us. We have been here for almost a year and a half. The contract that our parents signed is up in about 3 or 4 months. I’m not sure what month it is because we aren’t allowed contact by choice to the outside world but who knows. Maybe they want us to stay here a little longer. “You’re a bitch!” I hear someone screech. I whip around to figure out what’s going on. Isis. Of course. You could tell that horrible hateful voice anywhere. Wonder who pissed her off this time. *Smack* Isis hand contacts with the side of my sister’s face. “What the hell?” I yell at her. “She talked back and is refusing to meet quota. Her’s is smaller than most so it SHOULD be no problem,” Isis says sharply. “Sky, come here.” I squat so I’m at her level. “You need to do this. Please. We are only here for a few more months.” Isis scoffs, “What the fuck makes you think you are EVER getting out of here!?!” “Our contract is up then,” I snap. Sky hugs me. Isis just chuckles maniacally. “It’ll be kay baby,” I whisper to Sky, hugging her tightly. Isis clomps away in her tall 7 in heels then Atlanta scampers over from the curtain. “What’s going on? Have you heard from Jeremiah??” she almost whimpers. In case, you were wondering we are identical with slightly different personalities. “How did I know you would ask? He said he will come in tonight to quote ‘blend in,’“ I say with air quotes.  Atlanta lets out a little giggle, “Cause we has telepathy :D And please let me know after I meet my quota because I won’t be able to think once I know he’s here. And one more thing.......” “Don’t let Isis and Josh know!” We say in unison. Sky looks up and stops crying. “Awhhh, you are too cute baby. Can’t want to leave this dreaded place huh? Kay, time to get dressed and practice for the performance tonight. Bye sistas,” Atlanta says sauntering off. “Kay, baby. Want me to help you get dressed?” I quietly ask Sky. She nods. We get up and head towards her dressing room.

A/N Heyyyy guys, new story. Whatcha think??? Vote and comment please :D Pic of Blaine aka Candy Leatherwhip in the side~~~>