Part 3

Tauriel P.O.V

I knew it was him because I turned around to see only him standing there with his bow pointing at me.

I pulled the knife out quickly and it dropped out of my hands to the floor. By now the spiders were all dead but more will come. As always. I needed to get back because I was loosing lots of blood. Prince Legolas still had his bow pointing towards me and who wouldn't? I still had my hood up and he couldn't see my identity. Also I have been what they have called the Shadow because nobody has even seen me until now.

"I order you to reveal yourself" he stated still aiming the bow at me. He ia clearly you typical Prince. What a snob. Altgough I have lived in Mirkwood Palace for over 500 years i have never met the Prince or the King. I am quite glad I didn't now.

" I would reveal yourself before I kill you creature" he spat. How dare he. The prince was said to be loyal to his people and kind but he is none of that.

I had lost alot of blood now and things were starting to spin. I pulled my hood down with my good arm, letting my aburn hair fall down to my waist. I stood up picking up my swords and bow and faced the Prince.

He looked gob smacked. I guess he was excepting me to be a boy. What a suprise! Honestly I'm not sure what they were all gawping at. The prince and the mirkwood guard were all completley frozen staring at me.

"Excuse me. Can I get back to the castle please because I have lost alot of blood after being stabbed and I don't want to pass out."

It didn't mean to be rude but my arm was agonizingly painful.

But it was to late. I fell to the ground and everything went black.