READ THIS IF YOU WANT OTHER STORIES

Hello people of earth who love 5sos!

so sorry if you thought this was an update, BUT i have a reason,

i have had a bunch of homework and little to no time to write.

I AM SORRY BUT DON'T BLAME ME, BLAME THE UNIVERSE (HA)

i promise you beautiful people that i will update Friday afternoon, twice on Saturday, and once(maybe twice) on Sunday.

so please don't hate me for taking so long!!!

ilysm,

STAY BEAUTIFUL

P.S.

Last week, i began the first book in a four book series(one for each 5sos boy) and if you want me to continue to write it and post the story, vote like mad and comment your opinions,

i am putting the description and beginning of the new book below:

The Other Side|| clifford

DESCRIPTION

"The mirror will bring her back?" Logan asked with hope on his features.

"Yes, it will bring Sage back from the dead." I answered, a tear escaping the corner of my eye.  

Un

-Sage-

"Please.' I begged, "don't." the mystery figure pushed the revolver further into my side.

"Oh, but i must. See, you know too much, but nothing all." He spoke in a slow, chilling voice.

"W-what do you mean? Who are you?" i asked, tears brimming my eyes.

"Who i am doesn't matter, what matters is the fact that it is my job to end you." He hissed in my ear.

"Why/" I cried out. This doesn't make any sense. I know too much, but nothing at all? What on earth does that even mean? My thoughts were interrupted by the man taking the gun out of it's position digging into my side. I breathed a quick sigh of relief, thinking that I would not die. Boy, was I wrong.