Five

OK, SO THIS MAY BE A BIT CONFUSING, SO LET ME EXPLAIN

THIS IS ROSEMARY'S POV, BUT IT IS A FLASHBACK OF WHEN SHE WAS TURNED AND HER LIFE LEADING UP TO WHEN JESSICA CAME ALONG. IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING THAT JESS IS HEARING, JUST FROM A POV OF THE PERSON WHO LIVED IT. ROSE IS THE ONE TALKING AT THE END OF THE LAST CHAPTER,  AND THIS IS THE STORY SHE IS TELLING JESS. THAT IS ALL. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

*Rosemary's POV*

-Flashback year 2014-

 my once hazel eyes were now a bloody red.

i did the only thing i could do in my shocked state. i screamed. i screamed at the top of my lungs. i screamed until my throat hurt and my voice sounded like gravel. i didn't even know what screaming did for me, but it was the only think my mind could allow me to do. i felt frozen in place. staring back at someone who resembled me, but couldn't be. the girl who i saw had paler skin, longer, lighter hair, and horrifying red eyes. i felt something sharp in my mouth, and when i looked, i nearly passed out. where my canine teeth once were, there were two razor sharp fangs.

"w-what? whats going on?!" i screamed at nothing. i sat on the floor, bringing my knees to my chest. i began to cry, until i heard a voice.

"Rose? is that you?" a familiar voice asked, but i couldn't remember where i knew him from.

"hello? who's out there?" i asked, my voice still hoarse from screaming. the bathroom door slowly opened to reveal a tall blonde boy. my eyes widened as i remembered what happened. i saw him, biting some girls wrist, and then Harry forgot-Harry! oh my god, what happened to him! we have known each other since we were little kids and he all of a sudden forgot me! "w-who are y-you?'" i stuttered. i backed up,still sitting,  only to run into the wall.

"its okay, i wont hurt you. do you feel any different?" he asked cautiously, as if i could hurt him.

"well, besides the fact that i don't know where i am, i have red eyes, pointy teeth, and my best friend doesn't know who i am, I'm just peachy." i snapped. he just sighed and sat next to me.

"look, i know exactly what you mean, but I'm actually here to help you." he said. "you weren't safe as a human." wait, weren't safe as a human, past tense, meaning i am not in danger anymore. meaning i am not human anymore.

"w-what am i?" i said, beginning to sob into my knees again. he placed a hand over mine in an effort to calm me down.

"there is no easy way to say this, and you probably wont believe me, but we, me and you, are vampires." he said, managing to keep a straight face. i began to laugh through my tears. he cant be serious, i mean vampires don't exist. sure, i read those books saw the movies(and fell for the vampire by the way) but it was all fake, a joke, entertainment.

"yeah right, and I'm related to a unicorn." i said, still laughing. i looked over to him, to see that he had a serious face. "your joking. come on, vampires don't exist." i said.

"yes. they in fact do. and i am one, and now you my dearest Rose are too." oh god, he was serious.

"no! i cant be a freaking vampire! that doesn't make any sense! in the movies, you have to be bitte-" i was cut off by him pulling my shirt sleeve up, revealing the mark resembling a snake bite. "how did-"i was interrupted yet again by him smiling, showing off adorable dimples and fangs similar to mine.

"it was me." was all he said, before dropping my hand and closing his mouth.

"why?" why would he do this to me? i barely knew him! if only i could remember his name, maybe i wouldn't feel so scared of him.