Prelude

©CRGangell aka Whitesabretooth

Hi everyone;

I never really thought I would submit to this site, since my stories, including this story, was plagiarised on this site by a user I will not name but some of you will know. This is my story originally written under the pen name of Whitesabretooth on a different web site.

I decided to submit this story in it's original (yet more refined) form simply because I think you deserved to read it as I wrote it.

I hope you enjoy it.

C.R Gangell.

PS. Kiss of the Moon is the first in the Twists of Fate series.

All characters and events are copy written and belong to me.

AN: ALL GRAMMAR NAZI COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED, THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-‘I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war, that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality.’-

- Dr Martin Luther King.-

Prelude

Wolfgang sighed, his sapphire blue eyes were curious as he took in the pack elder before him. His long black hair was loose today and fell to just below his broad shoulders. He had the option of cutting it but it was such a hassle as his hair grew so fast, he would have to go and get a cut every other week if he wanted it to stay short.

The elder before him gave his Alpha an appraising look, his hazel eyes were shrewd in their appraisal of his Alpha’s mood. He knew that this was going to be a dangerous conversation, at least for him. Elder wasn’t really a fitting term for Greyson, granted he had only recently had his two hundredth birthday, only he appeared to be a man in his early forties and slightly grey at the temples and slight wrinkles gave him character, not the ancient looking person that often went with the term elder.

Wolfgang leant back in his tall backed chair, “Okay Greyson, Gillian is gone spill.” He said, his deep voice was slightly husky, he couldn’t help it, it was how he always sounded and because of that he had women throwing themselves in his path.

“The elders have conferred, it’s time Wolfgang,” He said solemnly knowing this might get him hurt, or possibly killed. “It’s time you took a mate.” He reiterated to make the elders stand clear.

Wolfgang growled low and menacing as he calmly put his hands on the desk before him, pushing his large frame up. It felt like it took him forever to stand, the way he drew it out trying to keep calm and from doing something rash. In reality it only took a few moments. When he finished standing, he took a deep breath filling his broad chest. He was considered quiet intimidating at seven feet tall with broad shoulders and a build that made men envious, it was understandable.

“I am Immortal Greyson, I will be Alpha of this pack for the rest of time.” He answered as he turned from his desk and over to the floor to ceiling windows, crossing his arms across his broad chest and pulling tight his suit jacket to the point that the seams would split if he flexed his muscles even a little. He was trying to rein in his temper, he could feel it, hot and bubbling beneath his skin.

Wolfgang trembled, he wanted to pace but he didn‘t he stayed still and waited for Greyson to respond to that. He also did not appreciate being told what to do by anyone, HE was Alpha of this pack, not that group of old pretentious wind bags. The only reason they had power in his pack was because he allowed them power, he could easily just take it away.