Chapter 13

AN: ALL GRAMMAR NAZI COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED, THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED

Chapter 13

Amy and Wolfgang got out of their car some distance from the main area of this city’s protest, the second great reveal to the world leaving them less than one month before the war should take place. The park they had chosen was jammed pact with people, more than Amy thought would be able to get the day off to attend.

Wolfgang glanced around, “Told you we should have got here earlier.”

Sammy joined them after having a chat with one of her Enforcers. “It’s been like this since dawn. The police are closing roads and extending the protest area, more people are walking in. This is bigger than we anticipated, a lot bigger but according to my Enforcers everyone is playing nice, no arguments, no fights.”

Wolfgang nodded, “we need to get to the stage.” Make a path, he ordered silently. People glanced back and saw their Alpha and Alpha female and instantly started to clear a path as best they could.

Amy dug her hand into Wolfgang's belt as Sammy led the way. Alanna and Electra followed closely behind her, Maria still uncomfortable with crowds had decided to stay at the apartment.

Do you ever get used to the stares? Alanna asked as she noticed that everyone seemed to be taking an interest in the two Alphas before her.

Not really, Amy replied, however I believe they will eventually lose interest. Most have never seen me before and just want to look at me, others are curious because most have never seen an Ancient before.

Eon walked onto the makeshift stage and there was a roar of approval and sudden movement cutting off their path. On the stage, a clock counted down to the moment people would remove their outer garments to reveal their shirts. They had decided to time the protests, to time the reveal so that it happened all at once, a show of unity completely unknown to humans with different races, religions, groups, working together as one to make a point.

"Hi everyone," Eon said as her band got ready to play, "Has anyone seen boss and boss lady of Haven?" she asked in a veiled way. This city was shared by two packs so potentially there were two sets of Alphas here today by asking for the boss and boss lady of Haven she was actually asking for the Alphas of Wolf Haven.

Everyone glanced around looking for Amy; some just looked for Wolfgang figuring he would be easier to pick out in the crowd and as he wouldn't leave Amy alone for a moment. He was the safer bet than trying to look for the small feisty female Alpha because he was so tall.

Hands went up around Wolfgang; and a new path was made to the stage for them. They were let behind some railing that separated the stage from the crowd. Mary stood on the inside of the railing reporting on the gathering.

"This is Mary handing it back to you Stan," Mary said with a smile into the camera the moment the equipment was down she continued "You pompous idiot."

The camera operator grinned at her; he knew her dislike of Stan and completely understood where she was coming from. Mary took the offered coffee and took a deep pull. Random Fury struck up a beat and started to play one of their many chart toppers. They managed to do half a set before the timer hit the one-minute mark. Amy had organised it so that those who could not get out of work would be able to join the protest remotely, everyone's clocks and watches were synced, across the world, everyone was ready, everything was timed to happen as one.