Namjin: Not him

💜

*******

As Namjoon woke up, he noticed that Jin wasn't beside him anymore, he stood up and got ready.

After he got ready, he looked at his phone and saw that there are voicemails from.....

Jin.
—––—

Namjoon sat on his bed and started to listen to the voicemails that Jin sent him.

VM 1:
Hey Joonie, its Jin, so yeah its been 4 months right? 4 months since we've dated and you treated me like I'm the most beautiful man in the world, but- there's just things that isn't meant to be, like us.

VM 2:

Hey Joonie, its me again, but dont get wrong about saying that we aren't meant to be together, its just- complicated, Im not ready to tell you.

VM 3:

You know Joonie, I really love you, and I know you love me, some way.

VM 4:

I think I'm ready to tell you the reason, the reason is I'm not him, I'm not Yoongi, you keep saying you love me but you don't say my name, you say Yoongi. It hurts like hell and I have had it. I think its better if we aren't together, so yeah, I am breaking up with you.

VM 5:

You may notice that when you woke up I wasn't beside you right? I left Jooni- Namjoon. I got all my stuff.

VM 6:

I promise you that I do love you, but promise me when you love again, don't make them feel like their your rebound. I love you Namjoon, good bye.

*****

By the time he was finished listening to them, he was already crying, he laid down and stared at the ceiling, thinking about what he has done.

He just slept the whole day and didnt even eat. He just cried and until he decided on what he was going to do.

*****
NEWS:

A dead person was found in a room at the ***** apartment, his name is Kim Namjoon and it seems that he committed suicide, his phone was found and the cause was because of a broken heart.

That is all and this is the *** News.

***, *

I KNOW ITS BAD BUT IM CRYING, SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

THIS IS AN ANGST BECAUSE I WANT TO LOL.