<Requested>TaeKook: Forgiven

HEY~

SO THIS PT.2 OF OBSESSED. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

AND YES, THIS IS REQUESTED BY KOOKVSHIP.

*****

Jungkook keeps thinking about Tae's ass. Because of that, he got a boner.

Jungkook decided to take Tae upstairs, pushed him on the bed, hovered above him and started to give Tae hickies.

"Ju-jungkook s-stop!" Tae said as he moaned.

Jungkook didn't listened, he immediately took off their pants. He just shoved his hard dick inside Tae, RAW.

"A-ah! D-daddy i-it h-hurts!" Tae was crying because of the stingy feeling. He can't stop him since he was scared that he might also get killed.

But Jungkook didnt care, he thrusted immediately in an animalistic phase.

Tae's pink hole was bleeding a little, but Jungkook didnt care. Tae adjusted and started to moan.

"Ahhh~ daddy~" Tae moaned as Jungkook continued to thrust in him.

They were both close, as they reached their climax, Jk immediately put a butt plug in Tae so he can still feel the warm liquid in the morning.

Jungkook layed down beside Tae, spooning him.

"I love you, please forgive me." Jungkook said as he went to sleep.

He tought Tae was already asleep ,  little did he know that Tae heard everything.

NEXT MORNING.

When Jungkook woke up, Tae wasn't beside him anymore. He panicked, so he quickly took a bath and changed, when he went down stairs, he saw Tae making breakfast, he was hopping.

So he can't walk huh?

Jungkook was just looking at him quietly.

"Should I leave him? But I can't, I love him." Tae said as he put the meals on the table. He saw Jungkook. Then he remembered the people who was killed by him.

"E-eat u-up." Tae said as he took a step back.

Jungkook knew he was scared. So he ran to Tae and hugged him.

"I'm sorry! I'll never kill again, just please...please don't leave me, I love you." Jungkook said as he started to cry.

Tae was tearing up.

Should I forgive him?

No

He killed a lot of people.

But it was for me.

I still love him.

Maybe he will change?

"Okay, I forgive you." Tae said as he smiled to Jungkook." Thank you Tae, I love you." Jungkook said.

"I love you too." Tae said.

They shared a kiss, not with lust, but will pure love.

Jungkook did change. He doesnt kill anymore.

THE END~

*****

HI~

HOPE U LIKE THIS~

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

FEEL FREE TO REQUEST.

LOVE YOU ALL~ 💜💜💜