Namjin: "Parenthood"

THIS IS JUST ME YOU KNOW BEING WIERD😂

THIS IS ABOUT JIN AND NAMJOON BEING THE PARENTS OF BTS, I FIND IT CUTE. 😊😊😊

*****

"Joonie!" Jin shouted and got a replied with "What?!"

"Call our babies! Dinner is almost
ready!"

They're grown ups already. Namjoon thought.

****

While they were eating dinner, Jin sensed something wrong with his babjes, they were usually talkative and loud.

"Okay, tell me, what happened to all of you guys?" Jin said as he leaned back to his chair.

They were all sending glares at each other, until hobi spoke. "I have a girlfriend now, her name is Y/n, she's bi like me."

"Oh my! Do you have a picture of her?" Jin asked.

Hobi showed a picture of her and Jin gave them his blessing. Namjoon just had to agree since he didn't want his own baby to be mad at him.

"Who else?" The namjin couple asked. "Well, you see... me and Yoongi.... have been dating for about... 3 months now." Jimin admitted, scared that he will be yelled at.

"Okay, I know Yoongi and you well enough, you're at the right age. Just don't hurt each other."

"How 'bout you Kook and Tae?" Namjoon asked.

"W-well, me and kook are actually dating too." Taehyung said nervously.

"What?!" Jin and Namjoon asked, well, more like shouted.

"You guys are still young!" Namjoon said. "No, we will not agree with this relationship." Jin said.

"But-" "Its final."

With that, Jungkook ran to his and Taehyung's room... Crying.

***

"What have we done?" Jin asked a he and Namjoon sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey, go easy on yourself its not healthy for you." Namjoon said.

"But we broke our baby's heart."
"Okay, maybe we did over react but actually, they're at their right age. I mean some people on Jungkook's age are already married. Tae is just his boyfriend." Namjoon explained.

"What will we do?" Jin asked.

"Accept them and give them our blessing."

***

After they were done eating, Jin called a family meeting.

"Okay! So as you guys know that we already gave you guys our blessing, well... Exept for Tae and Kook's relationship," Namjoon said,that made Taehyung and Jungkook look away. "Me and Jin decided to accept them and give our blessing."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at both of them shocked. "W-what?"

"We give you our blessing." Jin said as he smiled. Taehyung and Jungkook hugged the both of them.

"We also.. Want to try and have a baby."

That made everybody jungshooked. "WE WOULD LOVE TO!" They all shouted and hugged Namjoon and Jin.

The rest of the night was filled with joy and love. Nothing can't be solved by this family.

****

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

LOVE YOU ALL~💜💜💜