Season 1 Episode 15 - The Baby Winchester

PREVIOUSLY: JOHN THREATENED ROBBIE. RYDER WAS WELCOMED INTO THE FAMILY. SAM AND DEAN WAS GLAD TO SEE DEANNA. AND JOHN AND DEANNA HAD A HEART TO HEART.

Ryder is playing a game on Sam's laptop and Dean and Sam watch Ryder and Dean says "hey it was nice of you to let him use your laptop. I know how much you love that thing" Sam shrugs his shoulders and says "I just thought of how bored we were when we were his age. Being young and stuck in a motel room ain't exactly fun" and Dean scoffs "yeah you can say that again". John and Deanna walks in the motel room holding bags from the diner and Dean rubs his hands together with excitement and says "sweet! where's my pie?". John and Deanna look at each other and smirk and Deanna says "no pie" and Dean shrieks "what?!" and John says "it's just like your sister said they had no pie left" and Dean folds his arms across his chest and says "shit diner". Deanna and Sam laughs and says "oh quit sulking and come and get something to eat".

John and Dean and Robbie and Sam and Deanna and Ryder are sitting around the table eating take out and John's cell phone rings and John says "hold on kids" and he takes out his cell phone from his jeans pocket and puts it against his ear and says ...

John and Dean and Robbie and Sam and Deanna and Ryder are sitting around the table eating take out and John's cell phone rings and John says "hold on kids" and he takes out his cell phone from his jeans pocket and puts it against his ear and says "hello?". A female voice speaks "Johnny hello" and John's face soon turns to anger and says "who is this?". Everyone stops eating and looks at John and she says "I'm surprised at you John". Ryder looks at Deanna and says "I'm scared" and Deanna wraps her arms around Ryder and says "it's okay Honey". The woman says "I'm Meg - yellow eyes daughter" John turns around and looks at his children. "You listen to me you little slur I'm gonna find you and your father and kill you!". Deanna, Dean and Sam share a worrying glance. Meg chuckles and says "well looks like it's your lucky day. You want to kill Azazel come to 9210 Lot Monday Avenue be there tonight at ten" and Meg hangs up. Dean stands up and says "Dad what's going on?" and John palms his face with his hand and exclaims "that was Meg!". Sam looks confused and asks "who's Meg?". John paces up and down and says "yellow eyes daughter". Dean and Sam and Deanna look shocked whereas Robbie and Ryder looks confused. Deanna stands up and asks "well what did she want?" John says "she gave me a address. 9210 Lotmond Avenue she said yellow eyes is waiting on us". Dean walks to the motel door and says "well what are we waiting for let's go". Deanna steps forward and says "woad hold it; we have been trying to hunt down this demon for twenty years and what suddenly they just call out of the blue?". Sam says "Anna's right it sounds suspicious" John says "I don't care I'm going after him". Deanna walks towards John and Dean and says "this is suicide!" and John nods and says "yeah I know which is exactly why you can't cone" Deanna arches her eyebrows "what? He killed my mother!". John raises his voice "it's far too dangerous for you. Your brothers and me can handle it". Deanna scoffs "unbelievable" John grabs his duffel bag and takes out the salt and says "get on the bed Deannie" and Deanna chuckles and she says "what? no way?" John says "it's for your own protection..now get on the goddamn bed!" Deanna deeply sighs. Deanna gets on the bed and John puts salt around the bed and John says "now you know the rules don't overstep the salt line. This could be a trap to get us out of the way to hurt you he can't get to you with this line". Deanna sighs "you don't think I could handle him?" John sadly looks at Deanna "no I don't" John looks back to Dean and Sam and says "c'mon boys" and John ruffles Ryder's hair "you be good for your Mom" John walks out of the motel room. Sam says "sorry Sis" and they all walk out of the room and Deanna shouts "sexist pigs!".