Chapter 6 - Anna's P.O.V.

My favorite place besides being on stage is being at church. I don't know exactally but I feel like thats where God holds me and tells me it's going to be alright. He sends me the people I need to make it through the day to day life. Sunday is the only morning I don't dread waking up. I am first awake in one of my pretty little dresses. I really am not a huge fan of dresses but mother always says dress your best for visiting the house of God. I actually met Dameon at youth group one sunday night. It was my turn to sing lead for the youth band. I shared the role with my friend Macey. She was the best guitarist I have ever seen. She is destined to be a singer and guitarist. I am not nearly as good as Macey is in my opinion but having the feeling of lifting my voice and singing praise to my God just makes me feel like I am someone. Our youth group only has a keybord. Though I perfer using a real piano I guess keybord is better for singing. Though my piano skills are no where near Macey's, it still makes me happy. I remember I chose a Hillsong united song. Macey was shreding her guitar and singing the harmony. Once we get to the bridge, I am really into the song. "Heal my heart and make it clean, open up my eyes to the things unseen, show me how to love like you have loved me..." Out of the cornor of my eye I seen a raven haired boy with beautiful piercing blue eyes. I know I recognized him but not from where. He sits is the last row near the isle. "Break my heart for what breaks yours, everything I am for you kingdoms cause, as I go from nothing to eternity..." We finish the song and I just feel amazing. But the mystery boy kept staring at me. The only two available seats were in the row in front of his and thats where macey and I sit. "hey" I hear as someone pokes my back. I turn around. "Your really good. What's your name?" The raven haired boy asks. "Thanks, my name is Anna" I reply blushing slightly. "I'm Dameon. I am new to this whole churchy thing. How does it work, do you sing and then that guy talks and thats it?" He asks looking utterly confused. "Kinda. Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" I asks trying to put the pieces together. "I go to your school, I am the co-captian of the lacross team this season." He tells me, finally the pieces snap together. But why was a popular jock at church? I knew that most of the jocks are agnostic and didn't really care about religion. "So what brings you here?"I ask, trying to sound polite. "What? Just because I am a jock, I can't be all churchy?" He asks jokingly. I laugh slightly, he read my mind. "Actually I have somethings going on, and I was hoping this could help me..." He says looking at the ground. "You came to the right place" I respond making a reassuring smile. "Thanks Anna" he says looking at me, a look full of hope. That was the first time I met Dameon. Soon he became a regular "churchy" guy. Then one day, he stopped comming...