I Need To Get Away - Chapter One

I have had to take this chapter down, due to the fact that examiners could google my essay if it is moderated and this could come up, making it look like I copied it off the Internet. Sorry.

On the bright side, I got an A* for the piece.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think? this is just really an introduction, all the other chapters will be longer :) hope you like it!

song of the chapter is fix a heart by demi lovato, cause it puts across the pain that carley is feeling

(at the time of writing this i had 69 reads. lol.) anyway, i am using this chapter for my GCSE exam! for those who don't know what GCSE's are, they are some massive exams you have to do in england at the end of year eleven (i think that's tenth grade in america) that you need to do well in to go to sixth form, then college or uni. for those who don't know what sixth form is, it's the last two years at secondary school, which you need to re apply for and can change schools. there you need to do a-levels, which you need to do well in to get you to uni. you have to do so many exams! anyway, i am doing this for a short story, although i have edited it a bit like adding more school-ey stuff so i will hopefully get a high grade. just thought i'd let you all know!