Guess What??!! Sequals Up

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday!! I have an announcement! Yes yes the title probrably gave it away but the long awaited spinn off I mentioned is up!

I tied it into another anime which is freaking hilarious and I  reccomend you all watch it Gintama! 

For anyone that doesnt know gintama it's kinda hard to explain but it's like starwars meets samurai. Feudal Japan was taken over by aliens. There was a war that went on for a while the aliens won and forced the samarai  to surrender their weapons, their swords. Now it revolves around 3 main characters and their both hilarious and serious adventures the odd jobs trio; Gintoki a samarai that faught in the war but afterwards became homeless and was taken in by a super kind older lady. Kagura a humanoid alien specifically Yato a strong warrior race of feared fighters, and shinpachi a normal teenager who's father was a samarai and owns a dojo. He works to restore it with his sister Otae and  joined gintoki because he felt that Gintoki had a samarais soul and wants to become one (a samarai) himself, also because Gintoki was the reason why he lost his job.

Gintama also takes historical references and plays it Into the show. Most characters are based on Japanese legends and heroes. I hope you'll find how interesting I pull it off!!!

The name is ***Drum Roll*** 

THE HIME TWI CRISIS ARC A GINTAMA READER INSERT

Love you all to bunches!!!