an entree with a side of jealousy

(f/n) looked up at Sesshomaru with confused eyes. He saved me to eat me? why? As she thought Sesshomaru lifted her up and threw hee over his shoulders.  "Hey what gives??? Why did you save. me just for food tgere are thousands of other humans You can eat!! let me down!!" She started to hit his back but Sesshomaru just ignored her.

   she Growled sifting our of his arms and onto the floor. Sesshomaru stoped running and looked back. (f/n) had started to run away again when a Naga took her. She shrieked as the large Naga held her upside down. Its mouth began to open widely,  She shrieked louder. "WHAT IS UP WITH ALL YOI DEMONS WANTIBG TO EAT ME!!!!!!"

    The Naga ignored her and began to lower her into his mouth. Sesshomaru cut the Naga in half, its entrails spilling on the floor, he took (f/n) into his arms and staired at her.

   His cold eyes made (f/n) shiver. Now she knew not to try that ever again. Sesshomaru went back on his way to Rin.

    Rin was worried about Sesshomaru and paced around the around tree. She heard the bushes and looked back seeing

him walking with the girl in his hands. Rin pouted, She wanted Sesshomaru to be all hers no one else's just hers.

   "who is she"

    "apparently your father's meal"

     "He isn't my father"

      "I'm sorry I just figured a little child with a man woukd be family but as too the fact that this guy wants to EAT ME any thing is possible"

Sesshomaru set (f/n) down and rin pouted running towards him and hugging him tightly. sesshomarus expression didn't change and he looked at (f/n). Rin pouted more and looked iver at (f/n) who was looked hardly on the ground her kimono rinckled and falling off her shoulders.

      "why is she important sesshy?"

     "that is none of your concerns"

      "please enlighten us both' sesshy' I would love to know why every demon known to man kind is chasing after me"

Sesshomaru sighs disregarding their pleads and looked at the sky.

After she calmed down Sesshomaru satires at her.

  "you smell like peaches"

   "excuse me?"

  "Your blood, smells like peaches"

   "Is that the reason you want to eat me because we can buy you a peach-"

Sesshomaru sighed

  "the last senka maiden wasn't nearly as annoying as you"

  "senka maiden?"

   "Yes, once devoured you grant the demon eternal strength, if courted you grant the demon prosperity, strength and luck and a child"

Rin Scoffed

    "you can't possibly marry her sesshy!!"

   "yeah what the little girl said-I would much rather be eaten alive then become you bride!!"

   "Good"

(f/n) looked up confused

   "I don't want a child to be the strongest in the world- I want to be the strongest"

Rin chuckled

   "Well I will get the fire started! "

Sesshomaru held his arm out

   "Not so fast Rin, I will eat her when I find fit, such a fine.meal shouldn't be eaten so plainly, one must garnish to savor the taste"

(f/n) shivers and looks down

   "we still need shards to insure that I AM the strongest, for if a person has all the shards that strength may become equal strength to one who devoured the senka maiden...I need both when we gather all shards, that is when I will devour you"

Sesshomaru caressed (f/n)'s cheek making her flinch and Rin's blood boil.

  "But wouldn't She be too much of a hassle with all the demons trying to get to her"

Rin protested

  "the best thing to do is eat her now!!"

   "that's enough, I have spoken"

Rin looks away so angry tears formed at her eyes

   "For now, I will tie you up"

(f/n) hissed at Sesshomaru as he got closer to her

  "I vote with what the little girl said! Just eat me now!!"

Sesshomaru took out a string that glistened in the light, he tied it slowly around her arms and lifted up (f/n)'s leg. She quickly kicked him and he starred at her.

   "Reflex..."

(f/n) looked down flustered as Sesshomaru gently tied her feet together

   "hey how am I going to walk?"

   "Your not, I will carry you"

she sighs looking at rin who wouldn't look up.

    "hey girl, is he always like this?"

    "My name is Rin"

     "My name is (f/n), nice to meet you, what's this guy's name? "

    "His name is Sesshomaru and I wasn't telling you my name to be kind! Your nothing but a meal!"

(f/n) sighs and looks up at Sesshomaru who kisses her hand.

  "I can't wait to really eat you"

(f/n) blushed as he carried her
                ~end~