A Lovers Dream

Hey Guys!!! took a while huh? On me on me...anyway this is a formal warning for you younglings that this chapter contains sexual content, you have been warned. And for those of you who have only read the series for just the Lemon then this is the part you have been waiting for i suppose and for my die hard fans who have read along since chapter one I love you...well I love all my readers! So 3 things
1. If your too young and wanna skip you wont be missing much exept for the adult stuff
2. Older fans, you've waited long enough so here
3. Thank you guys I love you Have fun!!
XoXo-Kimmeh

"Why wait till the marage Ceremony? Take me know I already know my fate...Why the formalities?"

"Would you believe me if I was to say that I habe fallen ever so deeply in love with you?"

F/n's eyes widened at Lord Sesshomaru's words. Did he just...say what I think he did? She asked herself Gawking at the handsome Demon before her.

"What?"

Sesshomaru cleared his throat and brought F/n into a.passion filled kiss. He pressed their bodies.together deepening the kiss and held his hands around her waist possessively. I think i spelled that wrong, if i have any spelling errors please ignore or comment the proper way lol i may like writing fanfictions but if you observed my spelling isnt exactly the best.

F/n's eyes flutteres shut...her arms wrapped around Sesshomaru's neck deepening the kiss further. Sesshomaru picked F/N up bridal style and laid her down on the soft grass under a large covering willow tree.

"I said...would you believe me of I said I loved you...with all of my..."

Sesshomaru held a hand over his chest amd general heart area...he was not only admitting to having a heart but also that it belonged soley to her.

F/n smiled up at him and placed a hand on his cheek. Her e/ced orbs got watery with salty tears and some dripped down the side of her face. She nodded her head softly...

"Sesshomaru...Take me..."sempai!!! Jk jk i kid

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

F/n placed a finger on his lip.

"Of course Silly"

Sesshomaru cracked the smallest smile ever, it was gentle and sweet unlike his cold exterior.

His lips trailed kisses down her neck. His hands trailed down her sides gripping them possessively.

Sesshomaru begun to undo her kimono unrapping his love like the present she was. Placing sweet kisses on her bare skin sending chills uo her spine.

After he was finished undressing himself f/n looked up at him. Her cheeks were flished with arousal and her skin was hot. Sesshomaru looked down at her with a smirk. His hands carresed her sidesas he entered her.

F/n gasped out and Sesshomaru pressed his lips to hers passionately as he bagan to thrust delicately in his Senka Maiden.

Her hands found their way from feelong his chest to gripping his hair tightly. She tried not to moan loudly and attract to much attention.

"Sesshomaru" she moaned out genly. He looked dosn into her eyes and kisses her genly. His fingers laced themselves with hers and he smiled.

"My love?" He asked in a gruff voice. He was holding back his inner beast, wanting to ravage her he found other ways to take out that frustration like gripping the grass, yet down in the pit of his tummy the beast was yearning to thrust into her senclessly and roughly.
He kissed her.neck affectionately where he caught her scent. He couldnt hold back any longer. His eyes began to glow as he gripped her waist roughly. He moved her waist to.be in tandem with his thrusts.
Sesshomaru bit down on her skin and all f/n could do was moan and let her lover take her. Hours past, he had given f/n several orgasms and she felt like she would faint.
Shessomaurs ravenous thrusting didnt and wouldnt stop ubtil the beat was tame. "Oh God" she cried out when she was brought to yet another orgasm. Feeling her walls.squeeze around him for the 6th time set him off. His member twitched inside of her as his seed filled her.
Sesshomaru panted looking down at his love with horrified look. "My love!"he calles holding jer tightly "are you okay? Did i hurt you??"
--End :b--